• 1813 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6812 Players Online
  • 4999 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Stats?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by EdoStrike1114, Mar 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does anyone have an update on when stats will return to Bedrock edition? The only way you can check your personal Mineplex stats is by having someone else tap on you and read your stats to you or look at the leaderboards and hope that you see yourself.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
  2. Greetings!

It’s a highly requested feature, so I’m sure that it will come one way or another. I’m not sure myself when it will be added, but if will be thrilling when it does!

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    el4ctrified and Kollu like this.
  3. Coming sometime soon (which could mean anything in mineplex time), I don’t have an ETA.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  4. Hopefully soon, lol but ya know no promises.

Posted Mar 15, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  5. Heyo This has been discussed a lot I see as I have gone through a lot of past threads and posts. I am confused on why they would of gotten rid of it because of how great the feature is. I’m sure mineplex is working on it right now with their wonderful staff team and it probably will make a return soon.

Posted Mar 16, 2019
  6. Lobby parkour and house maze was coming soon and is still coming soon :`D

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  7. Not exactly sure what you mean but I can assure you there are plenty of things we’ve been waiting on for years.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  8. Today
    Posted Mar 17, 2019
  9. Indeed but I told you that I have read through some of the past threads on this.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  10. Guys remember, Mineplex Bedrock is still in BETA for 2 years now!

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  11. they should also implement stats on the website like they did for java.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
    Kollu and Mystic 0440 like this.
  12. When stats come back it has been stated it will be on the website.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  13. Agree, agree, agree! Tired of waiting and it being spread all over the place and that's just the leaders board it doesn't include the stats. I really don't know what the stats room what not left in tack until something better they were creating for us came along ... at least in the mean time we had our lobby's to go to to obtain our full stats. BETA is getting tiresome to hear also... sorry plex but it is.

Posted Mar 17, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  14. Give them more time and be patient they probably want everything to be perfect. (:

Posted Mar 17, 2019
  15. Don't fully agree for the stats to be only on their website since a majority of Bedrock players do not even remotely go there to provide opinion in forum, see the rules or report bugs, etc. Our players will want to view their stats in the lobby as we have always had or in their hotbar, they are NOT going to go to the website to view... so accommodate your people not easy for Mineplex. Period!

Posted Mar 17, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
  16. Hey!

There is no current ETA for the re-addition of stats to the Bedrock Server. If you have any more questions please feel free to message me on the forums

Thread Locked - Concern Addressed

Posted Mar 17, 2019
    Kollu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.