• 281 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8719 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Stats in general

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by XGC PreSword, Dec 30, 2018.

1. Could we please get the plugin /stats so we can see our wins / total wins? Be very appreciated!

Posted Dec 30, 2018
    Strafer303 and AsianDynasty699 like this.
  2. I agree with this a lot that would be helpful. Here are some alternatives If you have many wins you may be in the leaderboard and that's where you can check your progress if not then have a friend log on to the same lobby as you and click on your skin to see your info assuming that game you want to see is your most played. If not then I don't know anything else sorry. I do hope this does help for now. This takes a long process and I hope they can implement this just like they used to with the paper which now is gone.

Posted Dec 30, 2018
  3. SoonTM, there's the function but sadly there is no way currently for a single player to check his own statistics. It's in the works though.

Posted Dec 30, 2018
  4. Yeah I have to ask someone to hit me and msg me my total wins it's just tough that theres not a functional plugin for /stats

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 1, 2019
  5. That option of /stats has never been on bedrock from what I remember, I believe it's not on mineplex end on why it's not on bedrock, since it is availble on Java

Posted Jan 1, 2019
  6. On Mineplex theres ways to check our wins and stats but on bedrock there's not.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 1, 2019
  7. That's what I said F66L, it will be on the website soon for most stats for bedrock.
    The /stats feature I believe will only be on Java, not going to be on bedrock.

Posted Jan 1, 2019
  8. I agree it is needed, I like the old stat's room we could go to and check out every game and our stats... but that was removed and should have been kept till something new was to replace it. What we get when we tap each other is only a glimpse at what our best game is and stats, and all games don't have working stats room with a leadersboard such as mob arena which you only find here. So it will be nice when it finally will come,till then we will make what is available to us work.

Posted Jan 1, 2019
  9. I would have to agree with you, because lately I've been curious on how to find out my stats so therefore I get on my other Xbox to punch my main account to figure out my stats. Some sort of command/plugin displaying our stats would be nice or a NPC in lobby or minigame lobby showing us our stats.

Posted Jan 1, 2019
  10. Nice thread you have going on. I'll be giving input in the future. For now, I'll be moving this thread to a more appropriate place.

Thread Moved || General Idea Discussion

Posted Jan 1, 2019
  11. I believe a new stats menu for bedrock is being worked on, I'd say for now just get a friend to punch you and tell you your current stats.

Posted Jan 1, 2019