• 522 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11052 Players Online
  • 10530 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Stats & Game Pages: What's going on with them?

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Marzie, Oct 23, 2020.

1. I've seen many threads or people in Discords for a while now asking for x game to be added, or x thing updated, and even x game/info removed from either the stats (this includes the leaderboard) page, the games page, or even both if it applied. I've grown a bit tired to having to say the same things to all of these threads and people, and I'm sure others that do this or see this have too, so I'll be going over what is happening with these pages and what is to come in the future for them.

The stats, leaderboards, and games pages are all going to be redone/completely wiped. We will not be adding, removing, or updating anything on these pages because of this. The design as they are now is not the best that they can be and we would love for it to look much better and do more than what they are all doing currently. In the, hopefully near, future these pages will be updated to include missing games, missing stats, and missing leaderboards for both Java and Bedrock platforms. These pages will also be having QoL updates such as having the stats pages and forum accounts linked together if you have linked your Minecraft character to a profile here on the website. There may also be more/new leaderboards in the future such as exp, old/removed games (Castle Siege, Heros of GWEN, Skyfall, etc.), and special games (Halloween Havoc, Christmas Chaos, Area 51, etc.). While new leaderboards like these are only a maybe at the moment, they will be looked into in the future when we start to work on these pages. You may also see achievements via stats pages in the future as well. Again, this is also a maybe.

Hopefully, I went over most of what is going on with these pages and what can or will be happening with them in the future. If you have any questions about this you can leave it on this thread or you may DM me. Happy travels~

Posted Oct 23, 2020
  2. epic!! excited to see the revamp of the pages :)

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    Danese, Fusafez and EpicEnderDragon1 like this.
  3. Completely wiped? Why on earth would you wipe anything?

Posted Oct 30, 2020
    Danese likes this.
  4. Asking why we would completely redo these pages?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2020
  5. Oh, i thought you meant some leaderboards and players stats would be wiped.

Posted Oct 31, 2020
    Danese and VoidNnja like this.
  6. Not a bad idea
    But no we wouldn't do that for a website update :weary:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2020
    VoidNnja likes this.
  7. this thread really helped a lot lmfao

Posted Nov 4, 2020