• 1768 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6165 Players Online
  • 4397 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion /stats for Bedrock

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by AceSJus, Apr 22, 2019.

?

Do you agree with this idea?

1. Yes!

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. The title is pretty self-explanatory. I feel like adding /stats for Bedrock players would be fair since they don't have any way of checking their stats. Additionally, it can be helpful for players who would like to apply for Bedrock Trainee, and would like to check their in-game time in order to check if they meet the requirements.

I would like to hear your thoughts on this idea!

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  2. I did not know this wasn't a thing on Bedrock, and since I use it all the time in Java I think this would be a good idea! Although is there really no way to check apart from forums? Hard to believe, but in that case +1

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  3. Hey! I think this is a much needed feature on Bedrock as I’m always curious on what my stats are. The few times I’ve played on Bedrock, I’ve found it annoying to not be able to check them. I think adding a GUI similar to that of Java’s would be helpful for checking in-game time and progress on achievements, like you said. +1

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  4. Hey!

As a Bedrock player, I completely get where you're coming from; according to numerous Bedrock staff, there was a "stats room" in the Bedrock lobby that served the purpose of /stats but it was removed in the last update-- most likely due to QA or bug issues. Lots of Bedrock staff have already confirmed that /stats or an equivalent is on it's way in the coming updates.

If you want to know your in-game time, just ask a member of Bedrock staff-- they're all too happy to help. Good luck on your application!

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  5. This is definitely needed on Bedrock. I've heard many players complain about not being able to check their own stats. How would the GUI be set up? What stats would you be able to view? I'd love to see this added soon! +1

Posted Apr 22, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  6. I remember the old stats room. Honestly it was a bit inconvenient to browse through that, so I'm rather glad it was removed to be replaced by something else later on. I definitely agree that it's annoying to not be able to check your stats neither in game nor on the forums atm, so I would really like to see stats back in game. It would be nice if it was done in the form of a GUI, though GUI are a bit hard to have on bedrock. Maybe it could be like the cosmetic menu with a list of the games, and when you click on them, the categories of the GUI are replaced by the stats themselves?

Ex: You could click on 'Block Hunt', then it would open a menu with a clickable 'Achievements', and some random stats which wouldn't be clickable and would be like: 'Kills: XX' , 'Deaths: XX', etc. I've put this together very quickly, I know it doesn't look that great but it could be similar to this:
    [​IMG]
    (Either the amount of wins/kills etc could be displayed on the button, or it could also be displayed upon pressing the button? I prefer the first option, makes it easier to have all the stats under your eyes at once!)

Anyway, +1!

Posted Apr 22, 2019
  7. yes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,<,,, thjios is dewnfilnitey needed for bedrockm,,

Posted Apr 22, 2019