• 147 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2872 Players Online
  • 2725 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Statistics Page

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by _wxrd_, Jun 21, 2022.

1. Hello fellow players!

I've been very active on Mineplex the last couple of months, and I have a great idea that I think should be implemented into the Bedrock version of the server.

The lack of a statistics page or command in the game can be quite aggravating at times when you're trying to see your K/D ratio or win count or something to that affect. Yeah, you can get it from a mod, but isn't that just too much to see your own stats? You want them right then and there, not hours or days later when they actually view the message! Not putting any shame on mods, just stating facts.

Maybe it could be a command in game! Maybe /stats or /gamestats. Something that can be easily memorized. In addition, there could be a place on the Mineplex website where you can log in to your account and see both your Bedrock and Java statics (if applicable) on one page.

Feel free to reply with any corrections, criticism, concerns, or questions.

Thanks for reading!

Harrison

Posted Jun 21, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  2. I believe it’s coming in the next main bedrock update. I’m guessing in a couple months. As a big bedrock player for mineplex, I would love to see this implemented so I don’t have to ask my friends to do a “win check” on me

Posted Jun 21, 2022
    _wxrd_ likes this.
  3. Posted Jun 22, 2022
  4. Hello! First and foremost, thank your for taking the time to sit down and write this thread and of course for sharing your idea suggestion! As others have pointed out above, this idea has already been proposed and has been planned for a while. I do really believe this will be a QoL addition for Bedrock, as I do find myself curious of my different game stats. I’m sure many other Bedrock players would also appreciate an easier way to view their own stats. Great idea suggestion and I hope to see it added within the next main update!!

Posted Jun 22, 2022
    _wxrd_, traincar100 and Mr.KOCMOC like this.
  5. I wouldn’t count on it, they told us this literal years ago and we never got it :/

Posted Jul 11, 2022