• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

StarlordGD’s Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by StarlordGD, Jan 15, 2020.

1. Hello, I play mineplex on the bedrock version and mostly play ROBLOX too! I played Minecraft a long time ago... and when I found out about servers! I started playing there (Mainly Survival Games) and after that I decided to quit for some time later... and I wanted to play minecraft again and got confused since I never played minecraft anymore but hopefully I will get used to it! I moved onto ROBLOX and started developing since a year ago which I am quite good at! Minecraft, the same thing. I was curious how I can use red stone to make the Big Ben. (Still a work a progress) and after that I started to get back playing on the servers that were featured and that’s how I am across here!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  2. Hey!
    We both are kind of similar except I play on Java! I personally love Sg and I played it all the time in the past. I then took a break from Minecart all together due to me getting involved in other games but about a year and a half ago I retuned and haven't left again. Using red stone to make Big Ben would be really cool, good luck with that! Just since you returned recently here is a link to the rules to brush up on any new rules that may or may not have been around when you were once playing. Welcome back and enjoy playing Sg again!

Posted Jan 15, 2020
  3. Hello, I play Mineplex on Java only. I played Minecraft sunce 2012 but only got into multiplayer in 2014. Mineplex is the first ever server I joined and my favourite game from then was Mixed Arcade. I also left and then returned on this account in August of 2016. Welcome to the Mineplex forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Rules | My Profile | Applications

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  4. Heyo!

I’ve played on Minecraft Pocket edition since 2011 and I’ve played Minecraft Java since May 2013, I’ve been playing mineplex since mid 2014, My favorite game when I first started playing mineplex was also SG I started getting into champions in 2015, after a while I quit mineplex mid 2016 for 3 years and rejoined mineplex about half a year ago, Now my favorite game is SSM.

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  5. Heya,

Welcome to Mineplex! I'm not a huge fan of bedrock edition but I love to occasionally play it sometimes with the bedrock gods that I know. I'm mainly based around java edition but if you ever need any help feel free to message me. I'm from Australia and my favourite game is a combined tie which is SSM & CW!

See you around,

Posted Jan 16, 2020
  6. Heyo!

I've actually started playing Minecraft pocket edition in around 2012. I do like to hop back to bedrock from time to time but I'm mainly active on the Java edition. SG is one of my favourite games but I much prefer playing Cake Wars. What I especially enjoy about Cake Wars is the fact that you can play with your friends with up to four players compared to a maximum of two players in SG teams. I hope you enjoy your stay here on the forums and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me! c:

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  7. Hello Starlord! Welcome to the forums :)

I love Roblox but I definitely prefer Minecraft! I have been playing Minecraft for multiple years now and I do prefer servers over single player. However, I do enjoy starting new survivals and creative worlds and just building sometimes as it can be very relaxing! The forums is fairly easy to navigate around but here are some helpful links for you in case you need them :)

https://xen.mineplex.com/bugs

Here is the link to bug reports! If you find any bugs or glitches in your games that aren't supposed to be there or if you encounter any difficulties yourself with a bug then please make sure to gather evidence and submit it here so our wonderful Quality Assurance team can get it sorted out ASAP!

https://xen.mineplex.com/reports

Finally, here is the player report link where you can report any rule-breakers that you happen to encounter in your games! Please note that screenshots are insufficient evidence for hacking and you will need a recording of that but I'm sure you will already be familiar with most of this from the old forums!

And finally: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/becoming-a-trainee-java-bedrock.38/

This thread contains a lot of information about becoming a staff member and applying for Trainee here at Mineplex, the application can be found near the end of the thread.

Have a lovely day and welcome!

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  8. Hey Starlord!

We definitely have one or two things in common, even though we play on completely different platforms. I also joined Mineplex on Java what seems like a long time ago now, playing Survival Games and always trying to boost my statistics. I got nowhere at all, and I was pretty bad at it, but I didn't enjoy it any less! There couldn't have been a better way to get used to the server than realising all those people who are better than you, yet still being determined to slay them all in the next game. It didn't always happen... it's the mindset that counts!

It's interesting to see that you like working with redstone, which is what I assume with your Big Ben project. I hope it goes well as maybe you'll be able to show all of us how it works on another thread sometime! I also am super grateful for what led me back to Mineplex as of recently, one being the community who is never hesitant to welcome you back. If you're looking for some nostalgia, perhaps I'll see you in a game of SG!

Others above me have already linked the rules and some other important tools to bear in mind, so this should prove extremely helpful. Aside from that, I'd like to welcome you back on behalf of everyone on the network! :D

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  9. Hey StarlordGD!

Welcome to the Mineplex Forums! I play on both the Java and Bedrock version of Minecraft too, personally I like to play Turf Wars a lot on Bedrock and Survival Games whenever I’m playing on the Java Version, so if you ever see me around don’t be afraid to shoot me a private message! Once again welcome to the Mineplex Forums, I hope you enjoy yourself here.

Posted Jan 17, 2020
  10. Welcome to the forums community, my name is lotix and I play quite a lot of Mineplex. My favourite games are CW and Nano Games so that's probably where you'll see me. I upload videos on Mineplex in my spare time and I used to be a Bedrock Moderator!

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  11. Hello StarlordGD!

Welcome to the Mineplex forums. I've also played Minecraft for quite a while. One of my favorite games are Cake Wars, Survival games and Speed Builders. Maybe we can play sometime!

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  12. Heyo!
    Welcome to the forums! It is great to see people returning and trying to be more active! I, myself, have been playing MC since 2011, and mineplex since December, 19 2013! I wish you a welcome stay! Any questions, make sure to PM me! Even if you just want to have a conversation!
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 30, 2020