• 1384 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6995 Players Online
  • 5611 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Star Wars Minecraft Skins

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by DeluxFTW, May 22, 2020.

1. Hello,

I recently made Star Wars skins and made a speedpaint video of it.

Posted May 22, 2020
  2. Thats really cool! Better then what I could ever do anyways. Could I ask what you use to make your skins though?

Posted May 22, 2020
    DeluxFTW likes this.
  3. That’s really cool, I design skins to but mine do not turn out that well. What skin designer do you use to make the skins?

Posted May 22, 2020
    DeluxFTW likes this.
  4. I use the Skindex editor!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2020
    Degagelemming95 likes this.
  5. Skindex editor

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2020
    Degagelemming95 likes this.
  6. Same it’s a really good site

Posted May 22, 2020
  7. Hello!!!

I use Skindex when I edit skins! I love the website, but I am definitely not as talented as you. I just use it to edit skins I find, by adding a lemon, and the Mineplex logo, as well as changing colors and adding wristbands. Your detailing is amazing on all of the skins, and they are very accurate! I love how much effort you put into the skins! They turned out amazing!!!

<3

(Edit: I do not claim the skins I edit to be my own)

Posted May 22, 2020
  8. This is really, really good. I don't think I could ever be that creative, lol! The best I've done is putting a J on the back of my skin, and I found that difficult!! Got some real talent for skin design here. Have you ever thought about giving away one of the skins you make to a lucky individual?? Just an idea! Anyway, great design work, keep it up!
    Stay Safe,
    J4ckiboy

Posted May 22, 2020
  9. Really amazing skill you have there! <3

Posted May 22, 2020