• 3829 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12267 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Star Particle Set

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by Jaekub, Jan 13, 2019.

?

Do you want these particles in-game?

1. Yes

9 vote(s)
    81.8%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    18.2%
  1. Particle Effect: Twinkle Twinkle
    Double Jump Effect: Shooting Star
    Death Animation: Supernova
    Arrow Effect: Arrows of the Sun
    Set Bonus: 2x Lucky Points

Twinkle Twinkle: Yellow Firework trail appearing and disappearing all around you.
    Shooting Star: Yellow Firework spark with a flame behind it
    Supernova: Rapidly expanding yellow and blue particles
    Arrows of the Sun: Yellow, red, and orange particles.

The design is really up to you guys if you don't like mine, I just thought the names would be great.

I came up with these ideas when I suggested the Celestial Rank, which was denied, but they liked the cosmetics! Let me know what you think about these cosmetics in the comments!

Posted Jan 13, 2019,
    Last edited Jan 13, 2019
    DeluxFTW and Mitchy like this.
  2. Hey!
    It's always nice to bring in more particle sets and the concept of your idea seems pretty cool. The names are really creative and the theme of the set goes together really well. I also like the 2x lucky points feature. If you could give us an in depth description of what they would do/look like that would be great as it would give us an idea of what you actually want. Cosmetic names can be interpreted in different ways depending on who's looking at them, so telling us what you imagine them to be would really help. Thanks for the suggestion!

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  3. Hii! I honestly really love this idea! I think it would be really cool, and I would personally love these cosmetics, especially since there isn't anything like them out yet. As Zipppo mentioned above, if you had an idea of what they would look like, that would be great to share! I'd love to know your vision! I'm all for these particles or something similar!

Hope you have a nice day!

~mary

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  4. Twinkle Twinkle: Yellow Firework trail appearing and disappearing all around you.
    Shooting Star: Yellow Firework spark with flame behind it
    Supernova: Rapidly expanding yellow and blue particles
    Arrows of the Sun: Yellow, red, and orange particles.

The design is really up to you guys if you don't like mine, I just thought the names would be great.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 13, 2019
  5. Hey!!

Oh my, I'm in love with this idea!! The overall set is very unique and stands out. In my opinion, I would have this particle set on forever!! Not only would it be pretty I really like how you mention the set would give you x2 Lucky Points. Overall, I would really love to see this kit make it into Mineplex.

Good luck with your idea!!

-Dan

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  6. Hey,
    I really like this idea. It would be cool to have a new and fresh set implemented. I also like how having the whole set would give you a bonus. Anyways, I recommend adding this to your original post so it is more accessible.

Good luck with your suggestion!

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  7. I'm a big fan of this idea, and I think it would be super cool if it were added. What really interests me is the "Supernova" death effect, I'd be super interested to see what that looks like. I also really like the 2x Lucky Points addition. Overall, I think this is a nice, simple idea that shouldn't taken that long to add.

I agree with what Joiined said in adding what he quoted in your original post, so people don't get confused and so it becomes more accessible, like he mentioned.

Keep up the great ideas, you've been posting a lot of particularly good ones and I can't wait to see some other changes that you might make to this idea!

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  8. Hi!

I'm a BIG fan of this idea. I think it's a neat idea and the names are really creative as well. I think you should add the description of each new cosmetic to your main post. I see you explained it to Zipppo in a reply, so that's helpful. But I think you should add it to your main post.

Overall, great suggestion and I wish you luck with it!

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  9. I don't think a firework effect would be a good idea. We had one for the Fourth of July set and it was very loud and a bit annoying. Maybe particles?

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  10. OK, will do!
    --- Post updated ---
    Not the firework, just the particles from the trail. That's possible right?

OP OP
  11. Hey!

I'm all for this idea! Imo, unlike other cosmetics, we can never have enough particles. The star theme seems to be a good choice as I don't believe there are any stars related particles at the moment. As for the 2x lucky points, that's a great idea as I think there aren't any current particle sets which have this bonus.

+1 overall! :D

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  12. Hey!
    -
    Honestly, I like particle effects, so it always interests me when someone suggests a new full set. As for the idea, I really like it. I like the concept of a star themed particle set, especially the Super Nova death effect. I really want to see what that would look like. I'm also a big fan of the 2x Lucky Points, as this would encourage players to actually use the particles.
    My only overall concern is where would you get these particles? Would they be another set that you can find in treasure chests, and if so, which ones? I would recommend Mythical as this is most likely the most commonly purchased chest. Another possible route would be to see them in the store, much like the Colour Splash cosmetics, however then it generates the problem of what would make them sell. Perhaps you could sell it as a bundle, complete with an extraterrestrial pet and a moon landing win effect - or something along these lines if you chose to sell in the shop. Either way, I feel that this would be a great addition to the cosmetics! I hope that this is added! +1 from me!
    Have a great day/night!

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  13. I wouldn't want them sold in the store. I think the fairest way would be from the mythical chests.

OP OP
  14. Hey there!

This looks excellent and creative which I agree with your idea! I love the new death animation, Supernova because it relates me about the stars at the outer space. I love the new particles that Zipppo suggested to you, and it fits your thread. I am pro with this idea overall, and I cannot wait to try it out soon! Keep up the great work that you have!

I will give it a +1 for this idea!

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  15. Love this idea to be honest. I think it would be really nice to see a particle set like this. I really like the idea for the particle but maybe we should make it more dramatic. Maybe adding another color. The rest I really like.

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  16. Hey!

This is a great idea! I think you've put lots of effort into thinking of this and it sounds great. Hopefully this gets implemented into the game!

Thanks for the post!
    -Animal

Posted Jan 13, 2019
  17. Hello,
    I like the creativity you put into these cosmetics and think that it could make a great addition to the cosmetic menu. If it can be executed well, these particles and accessories would be very cool and popular in my opinion and I would certainly use them. Thank you for the idea.

Posted Jan 16, 2019
  18. Sooo, is this denied or being worked on?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 9, 2019
  19. Love this idea, will keep this in mind for when we need ideas for new cosmetics! Thanks for submitting this, feel free to DM me if you have any questions or concerns!

Posted Apr 17, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.