• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Weekly Event] Staff vs Community| 0:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Jan 28, 2020.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 02/06/20
  1. Yes! A staff v community! I'll 2v1 EmmaNerd and Linda. Bring it on.

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  2. Staff vs Community events are always fun and enjoyable so I definitely recommend participating if you're interested! I actually haven't been to one of these events in a while so I'll attempt to tag along, although it starts at midnight for me so I unfortunately might not be able to make it. I hope everyone that does make it has a great time, I'm sure the Event Team will not let us down!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. Never heard of this. I am assuming its that staff fights the hackers?

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  4. nahh the staff fights the tryhards

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  5. @EmmaLie is there a prize in those kind of events?

Posted Jan 29, 2020
  6. Heyo,
    We're moving the US event to Friday instead of Thursday, however there will be an EU one at 2 PM EST. ^-^
    Generally since there's a load of people at these types of events, it's harder; if there's a game with one distinct winner, maybe.

Posted Jan 30, 2020
    ScarletBlood37, PowwyYT and Klobby like this.
  7. I missed the EU one because of school, and why is the US one moved to tomorrow?

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  8. Availability of managers, basically. It was easier for our schedules to switch them.

Posted Jan 30, 2020
  9. Hey,

I've actually never participated in a Staff vs Community event. So I'm super excited to play games with everyone! See you guys there :)

Posted Jan 30, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  10. So apparently the universe just didn't want Staff vs Community to be hosted for US this week. Not sure why everyone is getting sick but multiple ES members are sick rn, including me. Pls, send us positive vibes 3 of us have the flu.

We'll be hosting this event next week for sure, really sorry for the inconvenience. Hope you guys have a great weekend <3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2020
    WowCaleb, Specy, xGetRektedx and 5 others like this.
  11. Hope you guys get better and I'll see you next weekend <3333

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    EmmaLie and Klobby like this.
  12. Aw, I’m sorry! Hope you guys feel better! Don’t worry about the event, it can wait, your health cannot. <3

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  13. I wanted it to happen.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  14. me too but I also want to not have the stomach flu while hosting. I don't want to host an event and not be 100% there for you guys. I would rather push it back so we can have a great event.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 31, 2020
    M4RK7000, xGetRektedx, Klobby and 3 others like this.
  15. I hope you guys feel better, no point in having the event without the Event Squad there to make it fun.

Posted Jan 31, 2020
    EmmaLie likes this.
  16. Aww I'm so sorry about that, Emma. :(

I hope you feel better so that I can see you again. <3

Posted Jan 31, 2020
  17. Posted Jan 31, 2020
    EmmaLie likes this.
  18. That is so cool. Too bad I am having a Chemistry test and a second school on 6th of February.

Posted Feb 2, 2020
  19. hope u feel better epic event hosters, i find this a little disappointing but ur health is probably more important than a block game event

Posted Feb 3, 2020
  20. Don't worry. I know the event will be hosted on Wednesday.

Posted Feb 3, 2020