• 1231 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6614 Players Online
  • 5383 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff Reports Question

Discussion in 'Help' started by 0775, May 23, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo!

As someone who wants to learn as much as possible about the Trainee process, I would like to ask a question about SR's. Is there any information that you can disclose about SR's with an explanation of how they work and the process of them? If it is not possible to talk about the process then I completely understand. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 23, 2020
  2. Hey!

Basically trainees can only give sev 1 punishments so you need to submit SRs for your MA to go over so they can apply the proper punishment. In the SR normally you just provide evidence and the ign and the severity. They’re actually pretty fun once you get the hang of it. If you have any other questions just let me know!

Posted May 23, 2020
  3. Heyo!

Thanks for the response! I understood why they had to do it, but I expected the process to be harder. Thanks! so much for the information! Have a great week!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2020
  4. Thread Moved to Help
    @itsellie has answered your question perfectly! A trainee submits a SR for any punishment over a severity 1 offense. This is because trainees are unable to punish for anything above severity 1. Upon submitting an SR, the trainee’s mentor or MA will review the evidence submitted and apply the correct offense for the rule broken. That’s basically all there is to it.
    Since the OP’s concern has been addressed, I will now lock this thread. Feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns.

Posted May 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.