• 1117 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9869 Players Online
  • 8752 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff Management Q&A #2 - 05/01/2021 Recording

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by DivinePegasi, May 1, 2021.

1. Heya, popped by the Staff Management Q&A session in Discord today and managed to record what I could. Had some tech issues after I found out it started (good on me for being prepared and knowing when the q&a was taking place lol) so I ended up starting the recording like 30 minutes late D: so sorry if I missed any of your questions that were in the beginning. Hopefully someone else recorded the full length of this.
    Also I have a feeling that someone is going to wonder why I've disappeared off the face of the earth from Mineplex content and YouTube in general - I'll be back. Soon, hopefully; sorry.

Posted May 1, 2021
    yvuggu, 0775, anna. and 9 others like this.
  2. yeah, I was sick today so didn’t have enough time to attend it but thank you for posting it!

Posted May 1, 2021
  3. Thanks for posting the video!

Posted May 2, 2021
  4. I was only able to listen in here and there so I missed a lot during the QnA and I've been hoping someone recorded it. Thank you!

Posted May 2, 2021
  5. Thank you for recording it!

Posted May 2, 2021
  6. Hey!

I've been sick over the last few days and I didn't get the chance to attend myself, so thanks for recording it! I have enough time to waste while I'm in bed so I'll be listening to this now :D

Posted May 3, 2021
  7. Thanks so much for posting this! I was away with Eclipse and we lowkey missed the first half an hour so this is a life saver :)

Posted May 3, 2021
  8. she also missed the first half hour owo

Posted May 3, 2021
  9. Thank you for recording this! I unfortunately missed it :( now I can watch it :D

Posted May 3, 2021