• 2286 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4865 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff Interviews! TRANIEE Specy

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by IMrBacon, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Watch my interview with the Trainee Specy!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    KingCalvin1, Wulfo, Korben and 4 others like this.
  2. Heyo!
    Cool video! Definitely be using tips from @Specy and yeah, great video! Look forward to watching more of these.
    Cheers!
    ~Sean

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Specy likes this.
  3. Thanks for having me :)

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    xSalted / nail_care likes this.
  4. Heyo!

This was another awesome interview! I love your interviews so much, they're really interesting and the people you interview I love, like @Specy! He's iconic! Anyway it's so amazing how long Specy's been playing! Amazing work Bacon! Keep up the amazing interviews, can't wait to see who the next person is, though maybe you could put some music in the background in your interviews!

~Cheers!
    -spikecreates

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Specy likes this.
  5. Ahhhh, I love @Specy ! He's such a good guy and a very promising Trainee already. I've gotten to know him personally for a few days and this interview definitely showcased his personality and the type of person he is. As for your interviews, I really like them so far! Very excited to see what you have stored for the future regarding these staff interviews, and can't wait for more videos soon! Keep up the awesome work!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    Specy likes this.
  6. Heyo! I really enjoyed this interview. It's amazing seeing more people, such as myself, doing staff interviews. Anyways, it looks like you beat me to Specy, haha. Great interview.

Posted Jan 25, 2020
  7. Hey!

As the others have already expressed, great interview! @Specy is a very nice and fun guy to be around, and I'm glad you got him to do an interview! I look forward to more awesome content! :)

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    xOeuf and Specy like this.
  8. Omg, this is such a nice video! Keep up the good work - I'd like to see more of the trainees being heard; their perspectives and opinions, in some of the videos :D
    Awesome interview, Specy is such a cool guy!

Posted Jan 25, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36 and Specy like this.
  9. Aye! That's a Phamtastical interview with a Trainee and @Dulciloquy mentee, @Specy ! I've known him for several days now, and I still talk to him almost everyday. Anyways, I remember first talked to him on Discord, and we both end up being sort of awkward in the call, haha. I'm looking forward to seeing him getting his Phamtastical promotions to Moderator!

Overall, that's a fantastic video you have! :D

Posted Jan 27, 2020
    Specy and Dulciloquy like this.
  10. Heya!

I really enjoyed this interview and it was very fun to watch! As much as we are a staff team, some of us don’t really have time to talk to other staff members, of get to meet the new Trainees that join the team. I always enjoy watching these interviews with people I perhaps know quite well as I get to learn more about them or the newer staff members as I usually don’t get a chance to talk to them right away (unless they are in my mentee group of course). I have spoken to Specy a little already but you had some very good questions and it was very enjoyable to watch :)

Keep up the great work!

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  11. Yo!

It’s great to see you making lots of new Staff interview videos, I have enjoyed watching them and learning more about the Staff team of Mineplex, even though I myself am a Mod, I don’t know all the Staff members extremely well and your questions helped with this. I enjoyed this interview and I’m excited to see the future ones you make! :)

Posted Jan 28, 2020
  12. Hey!

I'm fairly sure I said it before but with your continued interest in Mineplex staff interview content, it is great to see some competition in this field, and of course more content for us fortunate players! Growing familiar with the Trainee team can be a tough job so this definitely helped out and I'll be sure to keep an eye out for these kind of videos. Your interviews are well thought out with a flow of casual conversation amid the general questions and answers, which is a good indicator. Keep it up and I look forward to more!

Another thing I would like to add is ironically something brought up in another staff interview video, which was the idea of a Mineplex Podcast. It would be really interesting to see you as a regular feature on this with your staff interviews and would encourage everyone who watches YouTube content of the server to listen to it, not just those on the forums reading this thread!

Posted Jan 28, 2020