• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff Builds

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by pzazz, Apr 14, 2019 at 3:25 AM.

1. pzazz

pzazz

I gathered a few of the staff lobby builds and put them in this video, most notably the April 13th version of Mineplex Inc and April 9th version. Enjoy!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 3:25 AM
    ThanksPyro likes this.
  2. Mintletsgo

Mintletsgo

Hey there!
    I think that all these builds are amazing and you’ve done a good job at capturing footage of multiple staff builds in a variety of lobbies. I think this video was great fun to watch and made at a great quality.

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 3:59 AM
  3. xJon

xJon

Ahh I saw my name hahaha. Thanks for filming this, the first one was honestly an amazing build and was fun to add on to it! @ThanksPyro did a great job!! I remember playing Hide & Seek with pyro and a few other friends on it, had a great time. And also those other builds were great as well and super unique. Again thanks for the video :)

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 6:07 AM
    ThanksPyro, pzazz and KawaiiTeemo like this.
  4. Maxxehh

Maxxehh

Ooo very nice video. I'm really pleased you filmed this, as we really have some amazing builds on the server and some very talented staff! I love the video and the way it was filmed, keep on making videos of builds plss <3_<3

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 12:04 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  5. pzazz

pzazz

Yes! Mineplex Inc is amazing!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 3:10 PM
  6. StephenTries

StephenTries

Hiya!

I really like this video! I personally spend quite a lot of time on my lobby builds, and it's a shame to see them go without a trace once the lobby is restarted. It's nice to know they could possibly be saved forever within video form. I didn't see any of my builds there though :eyes: To be honest I don't put my name on mine haha.

I love the quality of your video. The texture pack is AWESOME and the graphics of the video is great. Good content! Keep it up!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 3:24 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  7. BaconAnEggs

BaconAnEggs

Heyoo!
    I'm so happy that you've recorded this! I love exploring staff builds, and seeing how talented our staff members are! I'm glad that someone's captured these builds forever, they're so well done! Again, thank you, I hope you make this into a series or something, because I'd be a fan!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 4:09 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  8. Sven

Sven

Hmm that's bizarre - I did not know my room could not be entered in through the main way.

I really liked the first build! It was collaboartive in the sense that multiple people actually built the project and a lot of staff got their own rooms which we were able to decorate the way we wanted!

Thank you so much @pzazz for recoridng this. I honestly feel like this could become a cool series as there are always someone cool being built in the staff build area. After this, I am going to have to convince @Luvli to keep building more! I was there watching her build the train and I am glad that it turned out amazing!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 4:19 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  9. pzazz

pzazz

Yea it was weird, I had to go the secret route c:

It very well may be :)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 4:58 PM
    Sven likes this.
  10. AceSJus

AceSJus

Hey there!

I've been in this area before, and I have to say, this was a really cool idea! It's sad to know that the building is gone since staff members have spent a lot of time and effort into this build. Thank you for taking the time to record this, as it will be saved for us to remember. Have a great day!

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 5:18 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  11. pzazz

pzazz

Yeah it's really sad :c

No problem! I am glad that this is saved for everyone to remember!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 6:47 PM
  12. Animalll

Animalll

Hey!

I love this video. The music honestly just makes it, I just love how it is so upbeat and it just really fits with the tour of the build. I loved this build so much and it was so detailed, so thank you for recording this, because it’s great to look back on.

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 7:59 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  13. ThanksPyro

ThanksPyro

Oh my god I was featured so much xD Glad that you guys appreciate my builds <3 I'll keep building things as well, as I enjoy it, so be on the lookout! :)

Posted Apr 14, 2019 at 10:33 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  14. pzazz

pzazz

Yes! We loved Mineplex Inc. Keep building my friend!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 12:31 AM
  15. MlNTY

MlNTY

Yo!
    Not going to lie, but I didn't think someone would record with this theme! But aside, this video looks great! I really like how the texture pack made it look more aesthetic. As a side note in the first build, I actually built the cat walks on the different floors so you could walk right under the ceiling and enter different rooms. I used to watch cat walk videos because they look so cool and I thought of my cat, which inspired me. I do like the other builds shown, especially the detailed look on the train, which gave me some attention! Keep up the good work and hope to see some more videos in the future! Have a nice day!
    ~ Cheers!​

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 12:00 AM
    pzazz likes this.
  16. Jaekub

Jaekub

This is so cool! This should be archived! It sort of shows the history of Mineplex in a way. Keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 7:01 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  17. xUmbreon

xUmbreon

This video was really well-put together, so kudos to you for that! As for the actual content, I found myself really enjoying this. Staff members can create some pretty impressive and funny builds, and I always enjoy looking at them, occasionally popping in to add my contributions to the works. I've actually seen a lot of these builds myself, but it was really cool to see them all compiled into one video. Keep up the great work!

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 10:24 PM
    pzazz likes this.
  18. cerns

cerns

While I do think these builds are great, I wish someone would take care of the never-ending supply of hackers in game :P nice video btw

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 11:07 PM