• 1500 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8856 Players Online
  • 7356 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

staff appreciation thread ♡

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by anna., Nov 27, 2020.

1. @DCDB because he's cool

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    DCDB | dcdbee and anna. like this.
  2. Can you just read my text ? You'll understand everything if you'll read it.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  3. @Flaym because he can erupt volcanoes and fire bend.

Reminds me of The Last Airbender.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  4. I don't understand? I read it through several times and still don't understand what your point is. Seems like you are getting upset because a few games on bedrock died and the ideas team is working on reviving the server. Correct me if I'm wrong or just tell me what the message you wanted to get through was.

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    anna. likes this.
  5. okay but where is my iconic quote :pensive: ALSO IM STILL STAFF ??

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    anna. likes this.
  6. OOOOF GET HER!

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    hkq, S1KH and anna. like this.
  7. @hkq the greatest artist yet...

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  8. I have to say @BadgerInASuit Mainly because that is a Awsemone name also a few of my friends that are nice and always willing to help others @LJwX and @Disgruntle

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    LJwX, Disgruntle, anna. and 1 other person like this.
  9. Thank you to all of those who mentioned me, it really brightens up my day to feel appreciated & see that <3

I know this sounds really clique, but I genuinely do mean this, every single staff member is valuable. I'm obviously more personal & close with specific staff members, but the entire staff team are such a crucial factor when it comes to keeping the server up for you guys, and the fact they do it for no benefit except for working as a team & helping the community is really admirable, so if you're a staff member reading this - pat yourself on the back!

As for my specific shoutouts, @Toki may bully me a lot, but has helped me through lots of difficult obstacles and is one of the most lovely people I've met and had the pleasure to talk with online. All of my mentees have been a blast to interact with, including ex-mentees so I really appreciate the tiger lot & the Staff Management/MA team are also my favourites because they're such a closely packed team & we share a lot of things in common as well as having been through lots of tough obstacles and decisions together - and I couldn't be happier to be on it.

Thank you @Anna ♡ for making the thread & the mention, really appreciate the kindness :)​

Posted Dec 2, 2020
  10. Posted Dec 2, 2020
    anna. likes this.
  11. Aww, this thread is so sweet! This is why I love this community. Keep spreading that positivity, yo! <33

Posted Dec 2, 2020
    anna. likes this.
  12. everyone on CoM and QA

oh and @Twist for being a good mentor and @Camull ✩ for the dbd carries and @Fallen for making me watch him fight a bug at 3 in the morning

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    tricorder, Twist, anna. and 2 others like this.
  13. ok so for starters theres @Ralfie best mentor tm and then theres all the everyone else on the staff team bcuz everyone is amazing but some of the ones that are epic mineman gamers are @iKassy @aahad123 @CookieBilly @Camull ✩ (bob) @thefrogkid if i missed you ur still epic plz dont sue

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    maevestarbaby, whalker, aahad and 4 others like this.
  14. agree

Appreciative for all my ex-staff friends from long ago, and in general those who were staff and are not currently. Great to see them able to be a normal (slightly toxic ;>) player after staff duties were lifted

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    anna. and ItsFree like this.
  15. I'm not a huge fan of the staff team ngl, but it's fine ;)

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    Acerna and Wax0n like this.
  16. THAT BUG FIGHT THOUGH @Fallen what a time.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    tricorder and anna. like this.
  17. AND I DID IT WITH STYLE

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    whalker likes this.
  18. "style" might be exaggerating @Fallen ....

How'd your family feel about waking up at 3am? haha

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    tricorder likes this.
  19. STYLE.

Posted Dec 3, 2020
  20. mmmmm "STYLE"....

Posted Dec 3, 2020
    tricorder likes this.