• 1437 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8785 Players Online
  • 7348 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

staff appreciation thread ♡

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by anna., Nov 27, 2020.

1. Heyooo,

Staff team best team <3_<3. But really, it's been a life-changing experience of self growth for me during my time as a staff member, so I'm thankful for the whole team for being you.

Honestly, I don't talk a lot with anyone in particular, so I wouldn't say I have any super close friends to mention (Sorry if that is a downer haha), but hopefully I can improve on that in the future. Two individuals that I do talk to on occasion that I'd like to mention are @AyyNick and @PieOrPi aka Pye, you're both amazing so keep up the great work!

All of my Twizzler mentees as an MA and my Ideas Team monitees are epic as well, so shoutout to all of you!

Have a good day everyone and thanks for the thread, it's appreciated!

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Cloudy, ItsFree, Mitsoko and 3 others like this.
  2. Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Parkzr, PieOrPi and anna. like this.
  3. I’m gonna have to ditto you there, the whole clans team is made up of the people I chill with most and you’re all amazing people. as for the rest of the staff team, you’re all awesome too and you guys are one of the main reasons why being staff is so fun. Keep being cool everyone :)

Posted Nov 28, 2020
  4. Everyone on the staff team works so hard and I hope everyone knows just how much their work is appreciated. The staff team is like a family and it is a wonderful opportunity to be a part of it. There are so many interesting people and individuals who truly care about the server and want to make it a better place. As suggested by everyone in this thread, there are so many wonderful staff members who do so much!

I have a huge appreciation for everyone on the team, but especially those who do so much work behind the scenes that often go unnoticed. In such a large team it can be easy for some people to not be noticed when they do so much. I hope that these people know that they are appreciated.

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    ItsFree and anna. like this.
  5. Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Disgruntle and anna. like this.
  6. Not technically staff but the MTT certainly deserve my recognition here, they're a great group of people, really sweet and fun to be around and Xukuwu.

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    BaconAnEggs, dutty and anna. like this.
  7. Thank you for the positivity and I appreciate everyones appreciation towards staff! It's not as easy as it may seem or as most people may think. I would like to thank the community for also being good people and making my staff experience a wonderful one! You guys are rarely thanked but without you guys there would be no Mineplex and there would be no staff :) Thank you all <3

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    ItsFree, Amg and anna. like this.
  8. @Sven Has always been extremely helpful and I appreciate him.

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    anna. likes this.
  9. All staff on Mineplex are amazing in their own way. Though being staff might be a small thing to some, the amount of volunteer work most staff members put in is crazy and all because they love the Mineplex community. It is more than appropriate to give thanks to all of the Mineplex Staff!

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    anna. likes this.
  10. I love the entire staff team, without them, there would be no Mineplex. Each and every one of them deserves recognition for what they do. For me personally, all the mentees I've ever had have made the biggest impact on me, and I wouldn't be here without them. I also believe that the staff that do more work behind the scenes deserve recognition.

(special shoutout to @RavenPaw9 tho, even though you bully me on the daily I really appreciate all the mulitple hour-long calls we've had and all the times you've been there for me <333 you deserve all the love)

Posted Nov 28, 2020
  11. Of course as always. I appreciate to all the Mineplex staff members who have worked so hard on keeping the server safe. No matter where you are, you deserve 10x better. Even when you’re not perfect and I am not perfect, we’ll still deserve our appreciation as always! <3

P.S, my 5 years anniversary on the staff team is coming up in 2 months!

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    20LeeBrian1 and anna. like this.
  12. sob @Amg_ @Look_Dan You're gonna make me cry! Thank you so incredibly much. It means the world to me to know that what I’m doing is helping out others!

As for the main post itself, everyone on the staff team does so much! Though we are all on separate subteams and teams, we are still one big family who helps each other out when in need. Everyone on the Mineplex Staff team does an incredible job with what they do and deserve all the appreciation in the world. I’ve never met so many hard working individuals and I’m very glad I did because ever since joining the staff team, life has been so fun and amazing!

One of the biggest influences on my staff career would have to be @zdemon98. He was such an incredible mentor and taught me everything I know today. Unfortunately he isn’t a staff member anymore, but he still deserves all the appreciation in the world. At the beginning of my trial, I was so scared about everything and worried I wasn’t going to do well. He was there when I needed help or even just a bit of encouragement. I literally couldn’t have asked for a better mentor! I absolutely appreciate you Zach and I’m glad that we were able to stay good friends after everything! Thank you for everything you’ve done to make me the staff member I am today.

Ever since I got MA (which was absolutely the best thing ever!) @BBoy2003 & @Look_Dan helped me learn the ropes of MA and without them I wouldn’t be the MA I am today. I’m sure I would be so clueless! I’m also so incredibly happy I got to know these two individuals and create a wonderful bond with them. You two are so helpful and amazing staff members and the amount of hard work you both put in for our mentees is just astounding. I’m so very very glad to work by your guys’ side everyday <3<3

All our current mentees do a stunning job on the team. I’m very happy to work with you all and get to know you more, even though it may be very little. You guys are all so amazing. Keep up all the amazing work you do.

@Amg_ you are one of the mentees I’m pretty close to! It was very fun to be your MA as a choo choo and see how much you’ve grown since day 1. You always work incredibly hard and strive for the absolute best for yourself and everyone.

As for the rest of my fellow MAs, and all the StM members, you guys are also awesome, dedicated to the work. You all work so hard to provide the best for every single one of our mentees which is worth every amount of appreciation.

Although I’ve only been on the staff team for a couple of months, I never fail to see the amount of work every single one of the staff members put into making the community a better and fun place for everyone. You all deserve so much appreciation for all the hard work you guys do! Continue to be awesome!!! <3

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Greyhound10, zdemon98, Amg and 2 others like this.
  13. Staff members are great

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    yvuggu, Oscaros_ and anna. like this.
  14. This post made my day!
    All staff deserve a great recognition for the hard work and effort put towards mineplex. Every single member is unique and their work goes unnoticed regardless of how long they have been on the team, it's greatly appreciated. During my staff journey, I have met many incredible people. I could never thank my mentor or mentor assistances enough of how dedicated they are to improve and accept their mentees ( especially me when I was a trainee ;o ). Truly the hardest working team I know is definitely the Coffee Beans!
    Short and simple:
    If I could,I would tag the whole team as nothing can be done without each part of them and their passionate works <3.

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    nhea, Look_Dan, Mitsoko and 2 others like this.
  15. I appreciate every staff member and all they do for this server. With the crazy year we've had, I'm very proud of all the effort that I've seen staff members putting in. It's very much appreciated and does not go unnoticed. There are also a few people in particular I would like to mention:

First off, @Look_Dan and @Sven. You two have become my two closest friends on the server and I appreciate both of you so, so much. I absolutely love talking to both of you, and I honestly have no idea what I would do without our late night calls that we basically have multiple times per week at this point. I find it amazing that the three of us were able to meet up in March, and I'm so glad that we've been able to talk so much throughout this whole year. It's been an insane and strange year and both of you have helped make it bearable. I know I can trust you both and that you're always there for me, and I'm very thankful for that.

All of my mentees and fellow mentors/MAs are amazing. I love working with absolutely every single one of you and I appreciate how much hard work all of you have put into the server constantly despite what a crazy and uncertain year we've been through. Being a mentor and getting to meet and interact with all of you, Staff Management and mentees, is something I look forward to every day, and I can't thank you all enough for what you do for this server.

For some other staff and ex-staff who I appreciate a lot: All my ex-mentees, @Spoiler, @January34 ゴ , @zdemon98 , @MapleSyrup_ , @nhea , @jacvb and @Camull ✩ (I suppose, but he's a rat)

I know there are many people who I didn't tag but trust me, there are so many others, both staff and ex-staff, who have a special place in my heart. Thank you all for everything you do <3

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Oscaros_, xGetRekted, nhea and 9 others like this.
  16. hey!

i love the mineplex staff members. i don’t know if there is a way for me to list all of my favorites without literally tagging all of them! if you’re a staff (or ex staff) and don’t see your name, i’m sorry! it doesn’t mean i don’t love you, it just means my head wasn’t exactly in a space that i remembered your name!

@neotheater ツ @510bike (my cmp mentor and mentor assistant, u guys are awesome <3) @ShadowWolfZoe @Vytas (ex-mod, this person is amazing <3) @Toki @Flaym @Epicbuilder435 @AyyNick @Marzie @xGetRekted (another ex-mod, another amazing person <3) @AGLThree @Arjun @DCDB @iPod5 @Idut @Oscaros_ @Dulciloquy @xUmbreon @xEspe0n

and more, but i seriously cannot tag all of you! thank you for all of your hard work!! <3<3

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  17. Posted Nov 30, 2020
    yvuggu and anna. like this.
  18. Ever since I was accepted as trainee just over a month ago, I witnessed the overwhelming amount of love and support given by the staff team.

As @Laylq explained above, every single staff member has something unique and original to offer to the community that helps to better the community for everyone. Personally, I must thank a few individuals who have been large parts of my staff journey -

To my batch buddies (@S1KH, @TheArrow'sShadow, @FireballX3, @illum, & @LJwX) -
    It amazes me how a group of six strangers can become so close so quickly. I feel like I have really gotten to know you all so well in the past couple of weeks, and I really appreciate the hospitality you've shown me. I can't wait to see what all we accomplish <3 #SixPackBatch

To my MA's (@BBoy2003, & @Mitsoko) -
    I cannot thank you all enough for all of the amazing advice and help you have given me! You all have made this process so enjoyable, and it would not have been the same without you all. You are both so kind and fun to talk with, but also extremely knowledgeable and wise. <3

To my mentor, @Look_Dan,
    I genuinely do not know how to express my gratitude to you... Since day one, you have given me nothing but support, expert advice, and the help I need to succeed, and I genuinely cannot thank you enough for all that you have helped me with. I wouldn't want it any other way <3

To the rest of the staff team - you are all amazing. I have had nothing but positive experiences with everyone (even @CookieBilly smh...) Keep being awesome ;))

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    Drizzerd, FireballX3, illum and 8 others like this.
  19. i like pie
    and ari

Posted Nov 30, 2020
  20. I'm a big fan of @PieOrPi! He's been quite a large help to me in the process of familiarizing myself with Mineplex, its ranks, and the forums! I've had a pretty hard time getting back into the swing of things, and PieOrPi has made it super easy and answered all my questions! He's very sweet and a huge inspiration of mine - I hope that I can one day be just as he is :D
    @Sven Also seems really cool! Though I've never got to meet him in game, I've been on his wall a couple times and talked to a lot of "Sven's Wizards" - they all speak very highly of him which is always a great thing to hear!

Posted Nov 30, 2020
    anna. and PieOrPi like this.