• 2140 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 14381 Players Online
  • 12241 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

staff appreciation thread ♡

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by anna ♪, Nov 27, 2020.

1. heyyy everyone

i've seen more n more hate going around for the staff team lately; so i wanted to resurface an old thread "who is your favorite staff and why?" as i haven't seen one for a while and we've had a lot more new staff get accepted.

all there is to it is just typing in your favorite staff member(s) name and if you want you can give a reason or a nice message to them saying why they're your favorite
    it can be anyone found on the staff list, admins, trainees, builders, devs, etc. (no certain order needed btw)

**note: i wanted to post this in server discussion instead of off topic so there's a higher chance of people seeing this**

honestly i enjoy being around *most* of the staff team as they are genuinely nice and caring people, but to name my current favorites:
    @Flaym @Toki @Oscaros_ @allegient™ @Amg_ @BadgerInASuit @Cephalon @DCDB @Disgruntle @Emiliee @Fallen @Hubble @iPod5 @ItsFree @Jylie (Jxliee) @Klobby @Laylq @neotheater ツ @PieOrPi @PROSTONE @thefrogkid @TheJoshXGames @WowCaleb @Xukuwu @S1KH @TheArrow'sShadow
    i've had conversations with all of you and you guys are hilarious and so nice omg <33

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  2. I don't think there is much point in picking a favorite in what should work as a team, but of course, each person stands out in a way - that's kind of a requirement from the very beginnings and applying for Trainee. I can't choose an all-favorite staff member, but I can shout out a few that I have met and talked to regularly. Those would be @Im_Ken for managing between all his teams or sub-teams throughout his time on the team, my only batchie @AyyNick for an incredible work ethic and vision when it comes to his staff team endeavor, @Flaym for staying true to our mutual origins despite his successes, and I absolutely have to include an ex-staff @Dallarth not only for being a true and loyal friend on and off the staff team, but also how he successfully managed to deal with his self-doubts on the way to becoming a moderator.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
  3. Posted Nov 27, 2020
  4. I won't pick and choose but kudos to the staff and community members that really care about the server and put in their best effort to make it as enjoyable to the playerbase while also balancing the rest of their life. They are really good people, the type to actually leave a room as they found it. Same goes for all the builders and artists that use their skills and creativity for a good thing.

I agree there's hate going around for the staff members here and others as well. It's not fair and it sucks they have to go through that. There are bad aspects to the staff team and community - but those that genuinely work to make it better and not tear it down every minute deserve the appreciation

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    ItsFree, Hubble, Mitsoko and 5 others like this.
  5. This is a great idea for a post! I think all the mods do a wonderful job! There are two moderators in particular that I notice are online a lot, and are always helping the community. These mods are @BadgerInASuit and @CookieBilly ! I have both of them on my friends list, and when I notice a hacker in a game, they are always willing to check it out! If any mods see this, Thank You :)

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  6. You spelled smelly wrong.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    anna ♪ and DCDB like this.
  7. Oh yeah my b

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    anna ♪ likes this.
  8. All staff members are my favorite

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    ItsFree, xOeuf, Mitsoko and 5 others like this.
  9. I like all the staff members, but @Timmi6790 is my favorite Mod.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    JAKE///, Greyhound10, Hubble and 6 others like this.
  10. Posted Nov 27, 2020
  11. no offense but not really big fan of these threads

no staff member is the best and no staff member is the worst, all should be appreciated equally (same for the build team and everyone else who's not moderation staff)

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Acerna, dutty, Believerc and 22 others like this.
  12. no offense taken! i completely understand that and i actually thought about that when i made the thread, but i figured it was still fine to make since people can easily avoid the thread.

my main point of the thread here was to make people happy and remind the staff that people appreciate them and stuff.
    i know 100% that each and every one of the staff do their best and they should all be appreciated equally, and if i get a more responses saying that i can lock the thread as the purpose was to spread appreciation and not any harm at all.

thanks for being honest tho (:

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Im_Ken, Hubble, DCDB and 2 others like this.
  13. Awww, that means a lot to me @Anna ♡ that I'm one of your favorite staff members <3 :). Whenever I see you on the forums, or even in-game at times, you always have a great attitude with nothing bad to say which is what I like best about you, haha. I truly like every single staff member on both platforms, but my favorites are probably @Loofii and @Dulciloquy because they've been there since Day 1 for me as a staff member, and are still there today :).

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Hubble, DCDB, Loofii and 1 other person like this.
  14. Awh, thank you so much Anna! You are so sweet and I’m very grateful to be at least someone’s favorite staff member. As Allegient said above, whenever I see you in-game/on the forums you’re always positive/super kind and I really enjoy seeing you being a positive influence in the community. I can’t deny that the Staff Team has many great moderators, but some of my favorites are @Look_Dan , @AyyNick , @Mitsoko , @BBoy2003 . All of the people I listed have helped me become the Staff Member that I am and they’ve pushed me towards nothing but success. As I said before, so many people on the staff team are great, and I appreciate everyone very much. <3 Again, thank you so much.

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    DCDB, CookieBilly, Hubble and 4 others like this.
  15. Mineplex needs to add the retired role on the forums and start appreciation it's staff tbh

Posted Nov 27, 2020
    Acerna, Greyhound10, Cloudy and 6 others like this.
  16. I don't typically post on these types of threads and I certainly agree that there's no such thing as a "best" staff member and of course staff deserve equal recognition and appreciation for the hard work they put in, in their own capacity of course. With that being said, I'm not above tagging individuals who make my day to day experience on Mineplex the best it can be and people shouldn't feel bad tagging people who mean a lot to them and who they appreciate. Nevertheless, here is my list:

- My 2 MAs: @BBoy2003 and @Mitsoko. Working with the 2 of you is an absolute joy and any trainee or mod on the staff team would be lucky to have you guys as MAs. I know I'm the one who calls the shots but I honestly view the 2 of you as teammates rather than assistants. I truly believe you guys play just as important of a role as I do in our mentees' success and you guys deserve a great deal of credit for the work you do, work our mentees can definitely see too. I appreciate how invested you guys are in the success of our mentees and how you both go above and beyond what's expected of you and you're both constantly coming up with new ways to both interact with our mentees and add to their learning experience. Watching the 2 of you grow and figure out your own mentoring style is truly inspiring to watch and I look forward to the future of our team knowing you guys are in the picture. Thank you both again so much for all the hard work and effort you put in <3

- All my current mentees and mentees who are now Sr Mods: @Amg_ @Crazay @DaPBillk @firefox54 @FuzzyJunior @Kippy_ @Laylq @Meami @Minty @neotheater ツ @nhea @nimpy @SpamL @Squirrelflight05 @xstr4fiingx @XtremeLucas543 @zFlqre @AyyNick @Epicbuilder435 @wattywatty14

You guys are all such amazing people to work with, I literally can't describe in words how much you guys to mean to me and how much of an honour it is to get to work with you all. You all are so unique as people, you all work so hard and you are so kind and understanding people and you guys are literally the best kind of people. Thank you all so much for everything you do and for being such fun, amazing people to work with. You make being a mentor such a rewarding position that I never want to give up <3 I would also like to extend this to all my ex-mentees, I would tag you guys but that number is in the triple-digits. xD

- My besties @Twist and @Sven. I mean we're basically irl friends at this point. It's so hard to put in words how much the 2 of you mean to me. I feel so comfortable around you 2, I feel like I can truly be myself around you 2 and I can talk to you guys about literally anything, whether it be something serious or something completely absurd and ridiculous xD You are both so kind, compassionate, yet so damn witty and hilarious at the same time and I always have such a good time with you guys and I know I can always count on you for a good laugh to unwind after a bad day. I also appreciate that you guys can put up with my eccentricities and keep your judgments subtle when I buy handfuls of bags of parmesan gold fish crackers. I literally love you guys so much <3

- The Staff Management team - You guys are literally so amazing, so hard working and dedicated to making the experience for our staff members as great as possible and it's amazing to see how you guys collaborate with one another, nobody needs to suffer as everyone is always wanting to lend an extra hand. It takes a village to maintain an entire staff team but you're a pretty damn awesome village <3

Posted Nov 28, 2020
  17. Thanks @Sven , I love being group summoned along with all the wizards every once in a while when a response calls for love for all of us <3

Now, for an actual realistic answer to the question of this thread... lean in real close... im about to tell you a secret thats about to blow everyone's minds...

Secretly, everyone's favorite staff(s) (even though most wont admit it) is themselves :') ~ seriously yall, give yourself some credit.

"But what if I am not a staff member?" ~ same answer applies above, you are the favorite staff member of yourself.

Hope my answer speaks/is acceptable for those too embarrassed/selfless to mention themselves <3

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Greyhound10, Hubble, Sven and 2 others like this.
  18. Wow, thanks for putting me in there @Anna ♡ <3

Having been on the Staff team myself for over a month now, I want to start by saying that everyone on the team is amazing and hardworking and deserve the recognition for everything that they do, it truly is a thankless job and its nice to see the appreciation going around from both staff members and community members alike :)

I think every staff member is pretty amazing, and I definitely have had some amazing interactions with many, but a few I would love to shoutout are @Hubble, @BizarreAvatar, @Amg_, @Cephalon, @CookieBilly, @iKassy to name a few, as I've had some great times with them while having been a staff member so far!

I also want to shoutout my amazing mentor @Twist, who is so fun to talk to and is genuinely super caring and helpful, and is not a rat :O, as well as my two amazing MAs, @BBoy2003, and @Tilgorn, for being so helpful and caring as well <3

Finally, I want to shoutout my amazing batch members, @FireballX3, @illum, @nimpy, @LJwX, and @TheArrow'sShadow, I love you guys.

Great thread too, thanks for posting it :)

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    FireballX3, Hubble, nimpy and 8 others like this.
  19. Posted Nov 28, 2020
  20. Everyone on the staff team is hardworking, caring and overall great people to work and talk with. I appreciate and happy with everyone on the team. But, I also want to take the time to appreciate the Clans Team mostly since I spend most of my time with the Clans staff and some other cool moderators and trainees too.

Shoutout to the clans team for being amazing people and of course being on the best sub team ever : @Flaym @Jhazu @wattywatty14 @SpamL @pwess @Im_Ken @Animalll @Finova and @Exclipse (I know you're not staff anymore but you were one of the best CMs) @MachoPiggies ( I KNOW YOURE NOT STAFF ANYMORE EITHER BUT YOURE STILL A CMA IN MY EYES)

Shoutout to these amazing people too, y'all have made my experience on the staff team great and amazing. You're all also QUEENS AND KINGS : @Arianna ♡ @Baloo @Crazay @Twist @BBoy2003 @S1KH @Oublisam @hkq @BlondieBrook (BrookMarie) @firefox54

I'm happy I met y'all and hope we can all work together still in the future <3.

Posted Nov 28, 2020
    Crazay, Oublisam, Arianna ♡ and 9 others like this.