• 1430 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3514 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Staff application question

Discussion in 'Help' started by Cody saunders, Nov 8, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. If you get denied for lack of info about how much info is needed as I’ve done 2 one with a bit of detail and the second one I had quite a bit of detail but still got denied for the reason lack of info

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  2. Hey!

I can’t say too much about how much detail you need as that is generally something you’ll need to figure out yourself, but I would like to draw your attention to this very helpful guide made by Recruitment that discusses all the denial reasons in detail, that should give you a good, definite answer. The guide can be found at www.mineplex.com/bat2.

PM me with any further questions, or if it’s something Recruitment could answer better, PM one of them (they can be found at www.mineplex.com/staff).

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    Dallarth and Cody saunders like this.
  3. @AyyNick has provided a very useful thread which details a list of denial reasons and ways you can improve upon them, so I would definitely recommend giving it a read.

I'd also like to strongly recommend PMing the Recruiter that denied your application if you were denied recently, as they will be able to provide you with bespoke advice and feedback and can tell you areas that they think need improving for the future. Be sure to include a link to your application otherwise they may not respond.

Other than that, there's not really much else that I can say/suggest. Everyone's application will be different, and someone who has been denied for a lack of detail may be lacking in every single area, whilst someone else denied for the same reason may only be lacking in one specific area.

But again, as @AyyNick stated, a member of Recruitment would most likely be able to provide you with a much more sufficient answer. Best of luck to you if you decide to reapply in the future!

Posted Nov 8, 2019
  4. Hey there,

The above users have addressed your concern correctly. If you would like to know more as to why your Trainee application was denied, it is highly suggested that you private message the Recruiter who denied your application (by going to their profile listed under "Recruitment" here and then clicking the "Message" button towards the top of their profile). Unfortunately, due to the abundance of applications that are submitted every day, it is difficult for Recruiters to point out what you would need to improve upon unless you private message them. Be sure to include the link to your application in your private message or it may be ignored.

As your concern has been sufficiently addressed, I will now be locking this thread to prevent post boosting. If you have any other questions or concerns, feel free to private message me by clicking on my avatar (to the left of this post) and then clicking on the orange "Message" button (in the top right of the box which appears when you click on my avatar).

Posted Nov 8, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.