• 1874 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10312 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Stables in shops

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Undertqker, Sep 1, 2019.

?

Should Stables be added?

1. Yes

88.9%
  2. No

11.1%
  1. Bear with me on this one as it might be a rather controversial idea(I think)

Within shops there is already a way to acquire mounts but the mount is a 1 1 1 mount and overpriced. Very few players buy the mount or in another scenario you get a 1 2 1 mount from an event and that would seem rather dissapointing for most power clans. The idea behind the stables would be that for a hefty gold price and a certain amount of hours of being unable to use the mount you could upgrade the stat of a mount by one. This would add an incentive for less dominant clans to get good mounts for some work and for power clans to improve the stats of their current mount.

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    GAM, Adrianna and Yato like this.
  2. Sounds like a pretty good idea to me. Maybe you should add some more information to this idea and really explain how this will affect the game. Good job!

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    Undertqker likes this.
  3. Thanks for the support I will add on to this in my reply.

Stats that can be upgraded

Strength

1. Level 1 to 2 - 50k gold

2. Level 2 to 3 - 150k gold

Speed

1. Level 1 to 2 - 150k gold

2. Level 2 to 3 - 300k gold

Jump

1. Level 1 to 2 - 100k gold

2. Level 2 to 3 - 200k gold

Reasoning behind prices:

Strength -
    not a very important quality when a player first looks at a mount(at least from my experience)

Speed - The most important and compared stat that can mean the difference between life and death in an escape. It also has the most use for a mount

Jump - The second most useful stat good for getting over certain obstacles in the clans terrain

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 1, 2019
    Adrianna and Yato like this.
  4. I find this idea to be genius. Not only would this impact the game and improve mounts in general, but it also makes for an aesthetic feature in the shops.

Great job

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    Undertqker likes this.
  5. Thank you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 1, 2019
  6. I love this idea to be honest. An alternative could be just having the "stables" as a place to store your mount whilst in shops, without it despawning upon entry. Additionally, stables could be used for players to Sell mounts to other players, or something along those lines.

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  7. While this idea is interesting to say the least, shops are one of Clans Managements lowest priorities when it comes to development time. Expanding upon this idea and getting a lot of community feedback is a great way for the GI team to see if this would be worth bringing up for future seasons.

Posted Sep 1, 2019
    Yato likes this.
  8. I saw this idea a few days ago, but I didn't have time to read it.
    Overall, I like the idea. Most events are taken out by power clans, especially at SOTW. Meaning no small clan really can get a good mount. The 1 1 1 mounts are not good at all. Adding this would make people grind for gold tokens to get better mounts, which really helps to get around clans. 50k seems like a good starting point. I'm sure there will be some tweaking. I look forward to seeing future ideas. Your idea seems well developed and I hope to see it implemented.

Overall, I'd give this a [​IMG]

Have a good morning,
    ~yato

Posted Sep 9, 2019 at 9:44 AM

9. I actually like this idea. The prices would need to be worked on, maybe other things could be incorporated with the "upgrades" such as emeralds or other miscellaneous items. I'll swing this by CM to get others opinions on this idea.

Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 12:24 PM
    GAM, Undertqker, Coyly. and 2 others like this.
  10. Thank you!

If you don't mind can you let me know what they think I'm always looking for feedback.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 11, 2019 at 5:45 PM
    Yato and Adrianna like this.