• 1424 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13200 Players Online
  • 11776 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SSM with a weird Resource Pack #2

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by happily, Mar 6, 2021.

1. If you have any suggestions video/gameplay-wise, feel free to let me know!

Posted Mar 6, 2021
    RainbowUnicornGM likes this.
  2. My first reaction to seeing this threat was simply "hmmm.. interesting.." and upon clicking it and watching a little, I couldn't help find myself chuckling at how silly this is and asking "what the heck kind of resource pack?".

If you're bored and looking to get a small chuckle from weird sound effects for a few minutes, this is a great video. Good gameplay, funny noises, etc. Great work Happily! Keep it up!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    happily likes this.
  3. Hi! Honestly, this video was so funny with all the sounds the resource pack you used made. I couldn't help but laugh at the sounds, especially since some of them were absolutely hilarious. I think my favorite sounds of all of them were from the wolf, with the "bark" and "woof" sounds coming up. The creeper sounds were funny too, especially that "boom". I hope you make more of these in the future since these are just too funny and can really brighten up your mood. Have a wonderful day and I can't to see future content from you!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    happily likes this.
  4. What an interesting video idea, I enjoyed watching it! I sincerely commend whoever went through the effort to create such a texture pack with these interesting sounds, and I further commend you for having the sanity to play a game with it enabled, that was both painful and enjoyable to watch. Hope to see more content from you, keep up the great work!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    happily likes this.
  5. This was a hilarious video to watch, especially with the weird sounds. It honestly sounded like some Dragon Ball fight mixed with ASMR, which I find absolutely amazing. It's amazing how you managed to play 24 minutes with this on. I'd love to see other games like Evolution with this texture pack, so keep on keeping on!

Posted Mar 7, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and happily like this.