• 744 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4563 Players Online
  • 3819 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ssm tricks

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Blazette, Nov 25, 2020.

1. Hey I’ve been wondering how these kits do the things that they do:

Spider: Able to do 4 hit combos at a time with a single needle barrage

Enderman: Able to launch blocks 10 light years away while barely picking it up

Magma: Able to use flame dash while perfectly homing into the opponent dealing multiple hits

I’m genuinely curious how people do these things, specially enderman since many people have said it requires auto click

Posted Nov 25, 2020
  2. Needler combos for spider are quite straightforward, its simply needler + melee.
    Ability melee combos work with a lot of kits.

As for speedblocks, you simply need to pick up a block and throw it without charging, then sprint towards it and click it as fast as possible. While it doesnt require an autoclicker, using one would make it way easier. Id reccomend getting at least 10 clicks per second before you attempt something like this.

For the flame dash combo, its quite tricky, but you need to time it so that the player cant escape. This is best when someone has used their jumps and are falling. However, I think a more reliable combo is to just use the flame dash explosion and melee since after flame dash ends you become invisible for a brief moment allowing you to get some extra hits.

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  3. As I said in game when you called me an autoclicker like 5 times, fast blocking does not require an autoclicker. You don’t even have to click that fast for a mediocre fast block. I have no clue who said that all fast blocking enderman use autoclickers but they were probably some pubs random that has no conception of how the game works. Enderman having autoclicker is also a recurring joke among the top tier players if that’s what you are misinterpreting. Either way, no that is not true.

Posted Nov 26, 2020
  4. When the Enderman throws a Block your able to hit it, when you hit it you boost its speed. This doesn't require auto clicker just precise timing or just mindlessly spamming the left click when you throw it.
    On very very rare occurrences other people can hit the block back or in another direction, ive done this twice myself.

Posted Nov 26, 2020