• 504 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3083 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SSM Training (lol)

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by glugging, Feb 11, 2020.

Tags:
  1. A long, long time ago, the Super Smash Mobs game type had a training mode. This mode allowed players to try kits and try smashes quite easily; however, there were MANY glitches surrounding the map. I therefore understand why it was removed; however, I think the idea of a place to try smashes and kits in a large map is great. I used to play SSM Training instead of normal SSM, purely for the map. I am not asking for SSM Training to be back (I know that idea has been denied A BUNCH) but rather to create a large SSM mode for MPS's. This would allow huge games where, possibly, you could allow more lives and maybe even (like real smash) you could do a mode based on how many kills in a certain time limit. The smashes could be more often or something as well. This would take a while to code and I get that all of your focus as of now will be on the brand new clans reset as well as Immortal rank, but I hope you at least consider my suggestion.

Posted Feb 11, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 14, 2020 at 5:14 AM