• 707 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5218 Players Online
  • 4511 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SSm report this player for teaming

Discussion in 'Combat Games' started by jord, Aug 31, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -snip-

SSM Teamers My teammate and I were playing and they were being toxic and started teaming my teammate awoogaa noticed this after I died please atleast 1 week ban

Posted Aug 31, 2019
  2. @jord If you want to report players for teaming please go to the support section and put in a report about these two teamers.

Posted Aug 31, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  3. can u send me a link I cant find it
    --- Post updated ---
    can u send me a link
    I cant find it

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 31, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  4. Hey!

To report players, go to Mineplex.com/reports. Make sure you check out the reports guide at the top of the page to set your report out correctly. Best of luck!

Posted Aug 31, 2019
  5. If you'd like to report people - the best place to do this would be https://mineplex.com/reports. This allows moderators to see the report and give it the appropriate action, make sure to read over the guide at https://www.mineplex.com/report-guide/ first in order to learn the best practices for creating reports as well as gaining valuable information about report reasons.

It's much easier to provide a direct link rather than asking people to find it, the forums is difficult for new people to navigate. Only takes a second to do and makes your reply 10x more helpful.

Posted Aug 31, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  6. As @AyyNick already said, you can report these two players at mineplex.com/reports. Make sure to read the reporting guide too. The link to it can be found at top of the reporting page itself.

Posted Aug 31, 2019
  7. Posted Aug 31, 2019
  8. Hey there!
    I'm more than happy to see more community members help us staff members out by reporting. Unfortunately, you have posted your report in the wrong area. To get to the report section, feel free to go to mineplex.com/reports and submit your report. If you need any help with reporting, feel free to check out this guide. If you have any more questions feel free to message me privately.

Posted Aug 31, 2019
    Hxmza likes this.
  9. I'll just go ahead and lock this as you've been told many times to report it in the correct section.

Message me with questions or concerns.

Posted Aug 31, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.