• 322 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2406 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion SSM: Llama

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by CupAGhost, Jun 13, 2019.

1. llamas are known to spit in Minecraft.

Cost: 5000 Gems

KB: 100%
    Regen: 1 heart a 2 seconds
    Armor: Chainmail Chestplate and leggings
    Weapon: Iron Sword
    Click Space to Double Jump
    Melee Damage: 6

Ability 1: Spitball (Iron Sword):
    This ability is available every 10 seconds. When you block your Sword, you do 1 spitball giving 2 damage/1 heart damage per spitball.

Ability 2: Release the Llama (Iron shovel)
    When you activate this, you have Speed 2 for 10 seconds. The cooldown is 7.5 seconds.

Smash Ability: Spit barrage:
    When this is activated, you spit really fast like 1 spit in 0.5 seconds! Every spitball does 1.5 damage and you shoot 15 spitballs.

Posted Jun 13, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 14, 2019
  2. You’re still missing stats, like melee damage and regen. You don’t measure regen in percentage, but per second. (I think it’s per second, we had this discussion but I forgot)

First ability, not too unique and seems very underpowered. Second ability isn’t too unique either, just a dash ability. Not a very good recovery with only 5 blocks. Also, what is the cooldown?

Overall, -1. Not too unique and abilities are extremely generic. Too underpowered and the idea isn’t fully fleshed out.

Posted Jun 13, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 14, 2019
  3. How is the first ability overpowered? It's literally one spitball. Also, what can I do to know make this too underpowered?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2019
  4. Sorry, my mistake. I meant too underpowered.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  5. The unrealistic part is that, with 1 heart every 2 seconds regen, it is overpowered, and you would go from half a heart to full in 19 seconds. I think you should change that to make it more fair or else there is literally no killing this kit.

Posted Jun 17, 2019
  6. Heya

I like the creativity, but llamas are not in 1.8, 1.9, or 1.10. I would be incredibly surprised if Mineplex has the ability to make a plugin that can add llamas. Not because Mineplex can’t make good plugins, because that just generally seem impossible. Like how Skyfall was 1.9 only.

Posted Jun 17, 2019