• 314 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2893 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion SSM kit idea: zombie pigman

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by pokyvessel52506, Oct 26, 2019.

1. Ok I have an idea for a zombie pigman SSM kit .

Cost: 7000 gems

Damage: 6

Armor:

Helmet: chain mail

Chest plate: leather

Pants: chain mail
    Boots: Chainmail

Knockback taken: 150 %

Abilities:

Iron sword (fire explosion) deals 7 damage to any players in an 5 block radius (does not cause fire damage). Cooldown: 7

Pork chop (PORK!): Spawns a baby pigman that deals 5 damage to any player it hits (despawns after 9 seconds. Cooldown: 11 (after its killed or despawns).

Bone (bone slice): deals 5 damage to any player in a 4 block radius. Knockback increased by 30%. Cooldown: 13

Iron axe (enrage): speed I for 4 seconds and deals 7 damage to any player it hits. Cooldown: 9

Passive: none
    Smash ability (The Vengeance of the Nether):
    Deals 12 damage to any players in a 20 block radius and burns them for 2 seconds (fire does 2 damage per hit.

Posted Oct 26, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 26, 2019
  2. Hello!

While I think this kit is unlikely because the Zombie Pigmen is in Pig's smash crystal, but I'll still go through your abilities.
    We need more detail on this, whats the armor and damage?
    This move is way too big, I'd shrink it down to 4 blocks.
    This is too similar to Bacon Bounce, but it doesn't work as a recovery.
    Again the radius is too big, I'd shrink it down to 3 blocks. Also a Zombie Pigmen doesn't use a bone.
    I don't think this ability needs to be an AoE type attack, I think charging forward for a certain amount blocks and does 7 damage to anyone it hits, and then you receive Speed I for a certain amount of time. This would act as its recovery.
    This seems fine, to be honest, it doesn't seem to be all that different from Creeper's Smash Crystal.

In sum, all this kit's moves are AoE attacks, which makes this kit idea very bland. In my opinion, you should cut some of these abilities as four is way too much, and add other types of moves, something other than AoE.

Posted Oct 26, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 26, 2019
    leo_thya and pokyvessel52506 like this.
  3. Thanks for the feedback :)! I changed it a bit

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2019,
    Last edited Oct 26, 2019
  4. This seems broken and won't be added anyways as pig already turns into a zombie pigman.

Posted Oct 26, 2019
  5. I like the idea but sadly, I don't think it will be implemented. This is because zombie pigman's are technically already a part of Super Smash Mobs. When the pig kit gets low (I believe it is around 2 hearts or so) it transforms into a zombie pigman, an insanely good mob that is helpful in protecting yourself from dying. Also, the abilities you have suggested do sound a touch overpowered, which @Puppet has outlined in detail. Overall, I'm going to have to give this idea a -1

Posted Oct 26, 2019
  6. Hey!

I like this idea, but as some people have said, I dont think that it will be implemented during the fact that Zombie pigman's are already a part of Super Smash Mobs in the pig kit. It is a good idea that you have, but it's just already something that exists in the game.

-1 from me

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  7. Hey there!

I appreciate your effort to help try to make the game better. Like others above are saying, pig already turns into zombie pigman and because of that there is no need to include a separate kit from that. I like your idea, but since it’s technically already in the game it’s a -1 from me.

Posted Oct 27, 2019
  8. Hey!
    Honestly, this sounds like an interesting idea! Since there's a lot here, I'm going to break down my feedback into different sections.

To start with the general, I think what you've suggested works well with SSM. Price is reasonable and quite affordable, and the armor doesn't seem to strong at all. The only issue with the general, is as others have mentioned, Pigman is already a part of the game technically. Pigs transform into Pigmen when on low health, which would make it quite difficult to differentiate between the two.

As for the abilities, first I want to talk about Fire Explosion. I think that this would work rather well. It's an area attack that whose primary focus is damage. I think that it fits both in terms of balancing and theme so this works.

Next, I want to talk about the PORK! ability. This ability seems to strong. The idea of the Pigman chasing a player dealing 5 damage per hit for 9 seconds would make this very strong, especially if the opponent is cornered.

The Bone Slice ability seems balanced enough however. It reminds me of the Bone Explosion ability that Skeletons have so I don't feel that this would be two overpowered in the game.

The Enrage ability is similar to the PORK! ability in terms of strength. I feel that this would simply be too strong as a direct attack dealing 7 damage per hit, some kits with weaker armor like creepers couldn't fight this ability fairly.

Finally, I want to talk about the Vengeance of the Nether. As a Smash Ability I feel that this is a very balanced idea. It's not too strong, but it's also effective giving the kit an advantage. I fits with the theme of the kit so I think that this would work very well.

Overall, I don't feel that the Pigman kit should be added into SSM. The main reason being that a form of the Pigman already exists with the Pig kit and it would be too difficult to differentiate between the two. These ideas seem good, however I don't see how this could be added with less confusion so it's going to be a -1 from me.

Posted Oct 27, 2019