• 1664 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5801 Players Online
  • 4137 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SSM is the highest IQ game

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by San Holo, Jun 6, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I did a lot of research over the last 110 minutes and came to the conclusion that SSM is the highest IQ game

because almost everyone I know who plays SSM gets at least 90% in every subject in school and literally no one in this game is stupid except the randoms, they don't count as ssm players

if you get less than 90% in school you're probably in the wrong sub forum

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  2. As a old SSM player with almost over 2000 wins i can confirm that this is mostly true.

Back in 2014 i almost won every SSM game i played cause each time either 1 or 2 players were new players who didnt know how to play. But over the last year, i ran into lot of matches with really skilled players, (and i lost most of them)

I would guess that reason why only skilled players bother playing the game is same as with DOM, the complexity of the game. The game is quite complicated if youre playing it for very first time (even if you are a Smash player) and players get frustrated seeing them lose so easily. Another thing i could think of is that they get mad over the fact they only having 4 free kits and cant afford to better ones.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  3. To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Smash Mobs. The gameplay is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the double jumping will go over a typical player's head

(there is no ::strike-through text::)

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    Crash, ChrisPKStar and San Holo like this.
  4. must have at least 1 iq to play

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    1k9 and Jaekub like this.
  5. Can confirm, I play(ed) a lot of SSM and I enjoyed every second of it. It really depends on how you play SSM or any other game. If you play Cake Wars buy just running up to players and dying every single time, then it takes 3 IQ to play Cake Wars. There are many strategies in Cake Wars that are really smart and can show how some Cake Wars players can be smart too. I'm using Cake Wars as an example as many consider it as the "dumbest" game.

Also, all of my grades are 96+%, so beat that, SSM players!

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  6. Tis not true. I get punished if I get a double digit grade in math class. I main Math in school so I can use my math skills to win SSM because that's how math works.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  7. I've beaten quite a few people with 1k, 2k, and even 3k wins. I don't even play ssm and I don't consider myself smart. Really don't see your point here, how do grades correlate to skill in a Minecraft mini game?

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    Jango_55 likes this.
  8. I think they're just joking. Grades don't really mean anything with SSM players, but they are just sharing on observation they may have made on the smartness of SSM players. I too have easily beaten SSM players with 1k+ wins and I'm not even that good at the game.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  9. Yea, wins don’t say much about skill. I’ve destroyed players with 4k+ wins and then gotten destroyed by players with only ~500 wins

Posted Jun 6, 2019
    Jaekub likes this.
  10. It really depends on win to kill ratio. A 4k+ can only win a tenth of their games while 500+ could win 1/3 of their wins.

Posted Jun 6, 2019
  11. speaking from experience I see

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 6, 2019
  12. Interesting point you've made by trying to connect intelligence in academics to a very strategic game.

Posted Jun 7, 2019
  13. is this a joke? i would go as far as saying champions takes more cognitive thinking than this game lmao. try playing an MMO pvp game. SSM literally involves 3-4 spells on a preset and easy to reach keybinding. try becoming rank 1 in an actual spell pvp game that has over 32-48 spells per class and hundreds of thousands of different rotation techniques & possibilities.

also btw i flunked school because i was shown to be better scoring than all my classmates, and here i am having enough time to play games like this while living a lifestyle that i chose and liked. consider what smart really is. grasp it.

edit, forgot to mention. if you want to win SSM, heres how you do it. you get your friends to farm you achievements until you get sheep kit and you automatically dominate lobbies. good luck boys!

Posted Jun 7, 2019
    TheBB123 likes this.
  14. Or use creeper kit

Posted Jun 7, 2019
  15. It is a joke - take this post in a lighthearted manner.

Very accurate, I had to get a Ph.D. in particle physics in order to understand the trajectory of creeper's sulfur bomb. I have now transcended normal lifeforms and become so aware I can predict players' moves in SSM.

/s

Posted Jun 7, 2019
    Mitchy likes this.
  16. You're correct, I'm an all A student and my favorite game is SSM

Posted Jun 7, 2019
  17. The moment I logged into the game I unlocked super human telekinesis, obtained a masters degree in theoretical physics, and for that matter started levitating. If I hadn't played super smash mobs, my life would have always been bland and boring being the basic IQ individual that I was.

Posted Jun 7, 2019
  18. Oh no, a pro has entered the thread.

If you keep giving away game-breaking strategies like this maybe the Sheep kit will get removed for being too OP

Posted Jun 7, 2019
  19. # of combinations =/= skill ceiling
    If you were "smart" you could figure that out on your own

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  20. only intellectuals play minecraft /shrug

Posted Jun 14, 2019
    rexh17 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.