• 3222 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 15355 Players Online
  • 12133 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SSM 1v1 mode

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by _SquishE, Feb 23, 2020.

1. The only reason I’m making this thread is because of all the toxic kids I go up against. I main spider, but since I’ve been using it for a long time, I was looking for a new kit to main. I use chicken for one game, and people with the mentality of an 8 year old start to target me, turning the game into a 3v1. I decided to use a different kit, but they still ended up targeting me. I left and joined a new game using squid. “iNk ShOTgUn Is oVErPoWEreD!!” A 1v1 mode would help because it would actually be skill vs skill instead of 3 people vs one person. It isn’t like I can report them for teaming either because they eventually hit each other twice once in a while. Teamers are evolving.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    DaGourmand and DJPenguinPro like this.
  2. I'm not sure if I have much thoughts on this. Although, I have a few points I will like to add. I do agree, solo 1v1v1v1 can tend to be annoying as there are a lot of teamers, hackers, or targeters. But, there are already 2 modes. One is solo and another is teams. Not a lot of people even play SSM at all and I just think their should not be another mode added. It will make the player system to scrambled among all of them as people still like solo 1v1v1v1. So, I don't think they should add 1v1.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  3. Which is why I proposed removing teams mode, hardly anyone even plays it

Posted Feb 23, 2020