• 1351 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5538 Players Online
  • 4187 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Squid Mains

Discussion in 'Super Smash Mobs' started by Leafa_, Mar 7, 2020.

1. Has anyone noticed the amount of laggy squid players that usually have super high hit range, float all over, super slippery hit box, etc?

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  2. my older brother yoonbo
    he mains squid mostly. it's funny because he's much better at guardian play style then squid.

Posted Mar 7, 2020
    Posted Mar 7, 2020
    Leafa_ likes this.
  4. yeah dude im laggy af

Posted Mar 7, 2020
  5. *cough cough* james_the_devil *cough cough*

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    Leafa_ likes this.
  6. Laggy is still better than using smash

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  7. I agree smash bad

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  8. You must be bored

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 11, 2020
  9. I think gourmand meant fighting lagger is better than fighting smash user.

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  10. You must be angry

Posted Mar 11, 2020
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  11. I’m not really a type to hold petty grudges and come into forums just to insult people, unlike you it seems.

OP OP
  12. Not sure what using a smash has to do with squids lagging but ok, are you two done yet?

OP OP
  13. Idk honestly, im just saying what I think he meant. Maybe a squid used smash on him or something.

Posted Mar 11, 2020
  14. Well you did seem like the type who got dunked by james_the_devil and then came on the forums just to complain about laggy squid mains

Posted Mar 13, 2020
    DaGourmand likes this.
  15. Funny because she was using SQUID against me and used SQUIDS smash crystal

Posted Mar 13, 2020
  16. don’t you people have lives o-o

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 13, 2020
  17. Also how to request a thread lock, this post isn’t necessary since randos are just here to bash me, great community:D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 13, 2020
  18. it's your fault though your reactions are triggering them

Posted Mar 13, 2020
  19. Listen here, Karen. All your post since day one have been about SSM complaints, toxicity this, toxicity that, and bashing staff members, persecution complex, and passive aggressiveness if not outright disrespect and ignorance against the recognised members of the SSM community e.g. TheStudentUnion, DaGourmand, Deidara. When confronted with your hypocrisy and criticisms, you dismiss your naysayers of having no lives. You've blamed everyone else for being better than you and never displayed the desire for self-improvement. So, you're pretty much asking to be disliked by the community.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
    DaGourmand and Mitchy like this.
  20. I don’t even know who you are and ty for making false assumptions of me, but can you please get over yourself? I’m sure you have some petty grudge against me from however long ago. Like dude go do something with yourself, you can’t be this bored to start a whole argument on forums.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2020