• 1945 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4524 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sprinkles!

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by kim_crazy, Nov 25, 2019.

?

Thoughts?

1. Love IT!

1 vote(s)
    20.0%
  2. Could use some adjustments.

4 vote(s)
    80.0%
  3. ABSOLUTELY HATE IT!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. I’ve been getting bored of cake wars lately, and was wondering if you could add this fun, little kit. Essentially one popular toppings on cakes are Sprinkles!

It would be an achievement kit, essentially you’d start with an enchanted wool depending on your team’s color. The wool would be enchanted with Sharpness II, dealing less than a wood sword, but when you attack an enemy player, there would be a chance of giving them a random negative effect such as nausea or blindness.

The chance wouldn’t be too game changing, probably best around 15%-25% chance.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  2. Hello, I still haven't watched demon slayer but I've always liked their character designs
    A New Achievement kit? In particular 2 achievement kits in one game. Not new, but in a game like cakewars? Hm, I like the kit idea sort of, but a lot of things have to be taken into account:

1. Negative affect or effect: So how long would the potion affect last for? Bringing this into the game, would it be even more powerful than frosty? In my eyes I believe achievement kits should be equal, or can be used in different ways that they equalize themselves out. If this is indeed more powerful, how much more.

2. Durability?

3. Is the enchanted wool the only add-on to this kit? If it is I highly doubt that it is needed in cakewars. Something that can connect to cakes like sprinkles, I like the idea but like. How would this work, would you just punch the player or would you throw the wool (Kinda dumb question but another important characteristic that can be game changing if it is throwable, and if it is, does it have the loyalty enchantment)

I'd rate this idea at a 0+ due to the fact that there is so much more to consider, and I need more of a grasp of the idea.
    I usually don't type out long explanations, but Cakewars is the most popular and my personal favorite Mineplex Game and so if there is something to be added on to cakewars, me must know all there is to know about it.
    Personally I feel like this might do better in being able to buy, there's also the "what kind of achievements" to take into account.
    Cheers.

Posted Nov 25, 2019
  3. No durability, effects last 3-5 seconds, punch, can have multiple negative effects at a time, I don’t think it should be buyable since it’s pretty unique

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2019
  4. I feel like the kit may be a bit overpowered. If you hit someone and it gave them nausea for several seconds, that would make fighting extremely hard, to the point where they would die as a result. It would give the other person a chance to hit them multiple times while the other person is nauseated. Same thing goes for blindness.

Consider the other achievement kit, it only gives the slowness effect. You can still fight the other person with the slowness effect. I would say just limit the effect of the wool to slowness, but that would defeat the purpose of a new kit being added.

It’s a nice idea overall, but I don’t think it needs to be added.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
  5. If something is titled Sprinkles, it should in my opinion be rainbow, not just one color. Also, what you are describing sounds like burnout- I recommend you take a break from Cake Wars and relax/do something else. Personally, this kit sounds a bit boring- maybe something with Knockback X would be way cooler, and the wool always changes color every second. Also, another achievement kit!? Hmmm, I feel this kit is a very underdeveloped idea and would not really be a fun/engaging concept for long term play. It would probably be used a few times and not again as people revert to their normal kits.

Posted Nov 26, 2019
    MerryNeverLie likes this.
  6. I think this kit is a bit too reliant on luck. In my opinion, Cake Wars is a strategic game. You have to plan out how to obtain the objectives and consume the opposing teams' cakes.
    This kit could be good in the early game if you're lucky. Getting blindness, nausea, or slowness would help a lot with defending or attacking others. But there's no guarantee you would inflict your targets with the effect. I feel there would be a better chance of managing to kill your opponent with a sword vs inflicting an effect on them.
    The concept of the kit is really interesting though! Inflicting your friends with nausea would be hilarious to watch as they fall off the ledge.

Posted Dec 5, 2019 at 1:10 AM
  7. Hello,

The idea of the name you've thought of for this new achievement kit is really cool and it could be used for future possibly kits. The kit is a bit too overpowered and it can make the game more harder for people playing against you, as stated above by @DaPBillk he said that Cake Wars is a strategic game and that you have to plan out how to obtain objectives and to kill other players and their cakes. I totally agree with this and I don't believe that this kit you've come up here is underdeveloped, when creating suggestions I think you should put a bit more thought into it before you create a post with more detailed and in-depth information.

It's a nice idea you've come up with but I don't think it's really needed, -0.5.

Happy suggesting,
    BlackConfig.

Posted Dec 5, 2019 at 8:39 PM
  8. The only problem I have with this is instant dmg. If you hit with instant dmg 2, its gonna take half there life. Also there should be a cool down after a negative effect is given, because you could ( if you have really good luck) give someone 2 instant dmg in a row. If you take out the possibility of goving instant dmg then I'm all for it though.

Posted Dec 5, 2019 at 9:03 PM
  9. Hello!

I see what you mean by this kit but as everyone else said I don't think this kit is needed, the kit would could be overpowered, as you said it would be bad potion effects, if all of those of those potion effects would be bad and you hit them repeatedly all of those potion effects would stack up and the person with all of the potions on them would have a very very low chance of winning that battle. Let's not forget that Cake Wars is a game that takes time and strategy, if someone would just spawn with a good weapon as soon as they spawned they could simply just rush someone who is still in leather and wood swords and simply take there cake which I don't see much strategy in. So stated above I'm going to be giving this suggestion a -1.

Good luck on the rest of your suggestions!

Posted Dec 6, 2019 at 6:19 PM