• 401 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8839 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Spooky Map Update - 7/10/19

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by Dutty, Oct 7, 2019.

1. Heyoo!

This is so unexpected, I don't think the build team has ever done this! Love the new spooky feel to these maps! My favorite would probably be the R.I.P Floof one by @Dutty the name is just 11/10. Great update, good work!

~Cheers!
    -SpikeCreates

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:21 PM
    SkittlesTM likes this.
  2. Amazing builds!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 9:44 PM
  3. Love the maps, they bring Holloween vibes to Mineplex! Keep up the great work build team!

Posted Oct 9, 2019 at 10:35 PM
    InfiniteLag likes this.
  4. So glad they made so many different halloween maps :))))). I got a bit scared at the start when I saw that all of them were nano, but I'm happy to see they also did a lot of new maps for games like sky wars and block hunt.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 12:32 PM
  5. As always, fantastic additions to the map variation. Definitely look extremely interesting and I cannot wait to try these out myself. The new Halloween theme seems incredibly successful and I'm loving the new style and dark theme. Great work on this thread, I hope to see what else you all can do! Keep it up.

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 3:09 PM
  6. Wow, that's a bunch of beautiful maps! My favourite one is Spookyoto but I'm looking forward to play all of them :)

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 4:04 PM
  7. OMG!

These maps are so cute I love them! Amazing job guys! The builders continue to deliver amazing builds that are truly pleasing to look at. Can't wait to see what comes next!

Posted Oct 10, 2019 at 5:51 PM