• 393 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8831 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Official Spooktober week 2! | 22:00 | US

Discussion in 'Events' started by EmmaLie, Oct 1, 2019.

Added to Events Calendar for dates: 10/10/19, 10/17/19
  1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The events team is celebrating the spooky season all month long! Starting tonight(7 PM EDT), we’ll be bringing you guys along a very spooky journey. Join us in /server EVENT-1, bring some candy and a friend!

This event is part one in a series of events happening throughout the month! Don’t worry if you miss it, we'll update this thread with a recap after every event.

Previously on.. Spooktober

During last week's event, a spooky voice appeared at the end of the event..
    [​IMG]

All will be revealed this week as we continue with Spooktober Week two!

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 1, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 8, 2019
  2. Ahh I love october so much! Happy to see Event Team already starting to host these spooky events! Unfortunately I won't be able to attend this one because timezones but I'll make sure to attend any EU events that will come up later on!

Have fun everyone!

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  3. Heyo!

This sounds like a lot of fun! October is always a great time for events, so I'm glad they're already starting. Can't wait to see everybody there :)

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Sickle, EmmaLie and Klobby like this.
  4. I unfortunately do not have my own candy. Can I rely on ES to give me some?

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Sickle, Evence and Klobby like this.
  5. maybe, can you eat shards?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2019
  6. I will try my best, but I may end up losing a few teeth.

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Sickle, Evence, Segwat and 1 other person like this.
  7. Yeah, I don't have any candy either nor do I want any. Can I eat what's inside treasure chests instead? <3

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  8. I'm excited for these events! I love the sp00ky season with Mineplex's events and the celebrations. @ClassN if you want some candy I gotchu.

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  9. Hey,

This looks amazing and I can't wait for it! I love October so much and it's cool to see Mineplex do things like this.

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Sickle and EmmaLie like this.
  10. Speaking of events, when is the event game for Halloween coming out if there is an exact date for it?

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Sickle likes this.
  11. We don't have a set date yet but very soon!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Sickle likes this.
  12. Sadly I can't come because I'm from an EU timezone, but I hope everyone has fun!

Also, #SpooktoberBestMonth

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Jocoe, Sickle and EmmaLie like this.
  13. Hey!
    This sounds awesome! I love October and I can't wait to attend another spooky event! See you all then! o/

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Sickle and EmmaLie like this.
  14. Yes! So hyped for the seasonal events! The event server came back for the best time of the year! Happy Spooktober to all!

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Segwat and EmmaLie like this.
  15. Whooo!

Finally the count down to Halloween!!! Honestly can't wait for Halloween (because ya know, sweets). Super hyped for the events and updates to come to Mineplex. Sadly, I won't be able to attend the event due to timezones, but hopefully, an event for EU will come soon. Anyways, have fun at the event! Can't wait for the updates to come! <3

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Sickle and TooMuchXMas4You like this.
  16. Hype, hype!

You gotta love October. Halloween Havoc and Halloween-themed events, what else could you ask for? Can't wait to see everybody there.

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Jocoe, Sickle and Klobby like this.
  17. Hello!
    I'm gonna love the spooktober event. However, I have one question: will there be a halloween game in this event?

Posted Oct 1, 2019
  18. Yes! Some spooky twists on regular games as well!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Evence and Mathuu like this.
  19. BE WARNED. VERY SPOOKY AND ANNOYING TWISTS. lol

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  20. Do you mean that there will be a game like there was Halloween Havoc

Posted Oct 1, 2019
    Evence likes this.