• 445 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8883 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Split dragon escape map

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Bl00D, Sep 21, 2019.

1. I recently built a map with a friend for dragon escape.

I spent some time trying to find a specific place to submit maps, but i could not find one for dragon escape, so i will be submitting it here.

a link to the map file is here: Download

I don't have any videos associated to this map as c'mon man i don't got the time to do that.

When crediting( if this ever does become a map) We would prefer to use the nicknames Bl00D and Ruud04, but if necessary my ign is Bluud04, and Ruud's is Rluud04.

The main theme is that a section of the world split into 2 parts. I know it sounds simple but we tried our best to make it look good, and the parkour challenging at some parts and easier at others.

Hopefully this gets accepted. If not let me know what we can fix!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  2. If necessary I can record the whole map, just let us know!

Posted Sep 21, 2019
  3. Hey mate!

So this section of the forums is for posting pictures/videos of your builds to show them off to the community, usually to gain some constructive criticism from others too. That's no problem though, I'll give you a few handy links so you can get on your way with submitting this map. To submit your map, click here, where you will be able to submit any type of map for any game-mode (including Dragon Escape).

Before you go ahead and submit the map, I'd highly recommend you check out the Map Submissions Guide as it is a very detailed guide in ensuring your build meets certain standards, along with improving the chances of your map being accepted. I wish you the very best of luck with your map, and feel free to make another thread with some pictures of your map if you'd like some feedback! :)

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    Dallarth, Tea and TheProTroller like this.
  4. As @AyyNick stated up above this section of the Mineplex forums is meant for people who would like to show their builds or designs to the Mineplex community, if you'd like to submit a dragon escape map idea I would highly recommend that you follow @AyyNick's link: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/map-submissions-guide.4557/ and submit your dragon escape map. The link should provide you with what requirements you will need when posting the map idea and where/when to post it. Anyhow it's great that you've taken your time to create a dragon escape map. Probably best to take some photos and even a video showing off your map instead of just inserting the download file. I'd love to see more ideas for maps or even new maps that you and your friend have built.

Posted Sep 22, 2019
    Tea likes this.
  5. The links provided above by these lovely people are definitely going to be important to you when submitting a map for Mineplex. Make sure to follow everything that is said in those links for a better chance for your map to get onto the testing/to go live.

Having images/having a video of your map is a requirement. We won’t always be able to download your map and review it from there, we must see it though clear images or video that will represent your map.

Since I unfortunately cant download your map and give a full review on it at the moment, just make sure the map is at X:0 & Z:0 (Y level doesn’t matter but try not be in the clouds). Also, make sure to have your data points set for your chosen gamemode, more information can be found at https://www.mineplex.com/threads/arcade-games.88/ and https://www.mineplex.com/threads/data-points.57/. Having your map at the right coordinates, AND having your data points set is also a requirement. Without them, map will never be able to go live.

Yes, authors should always be IGNs rather than nicknames, just to make that clear. If there are more 3 or 4 names (depending on how long the names are), you’d have to think of a team name, this is just for a future reference.

After submitting your map, us, the Map Submissions Team (MAP), will determine weather your map will need some general fixes before going onto testing. If your map gets denied, you’re always able to fix the issues that we asked for. After you fix all the issues, you’d be able to resubmit the map again.

I tried to cover up everything important about the thread, good luck with your new submission!

Posted Oct 2, 2019
    Ocelotguyy and AyyNick like this.
  6. If anyone else downloads this, the parkour is at -1093 3 1922.

I had to go into the world file with MCEdit just to locate it.

Since OP provided no screenshots, I took some:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Oct 2, 2019