• 472 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8910 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion SpeedUHC game

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Reasonless, Sep 27, 2019.

1. My Idea is to have a SpeedUHC game on Mineplex basically just UHC but faster. Games would last less than 10 minutes long.

Posted Sep 27, 2019
    TooMuchXMas4You likes this.
  2. Heyo!

I personally don't see this as a good or bad idea at the same time. Since UHC was originally removed for low player count, any UHC game right now would probably end up in the same result. On the other hand however, I have been seeing a lot of players wanting UHC to come back, and this could be an amazing way for this to make a return. I'm pretty sure this existed in the past as well, but either way this could potentially be a good idea. Maybe 15-20 minutes would be good as well, since you need time to gather up materials as well. Also, maybe a lower playercount (50-75) since games would definitely fill up more this way.

Overall, I'm going to leave this at a +0 for now. It would be cool for this to be added, but I'll wait and see until this has more support along with it from the community. Hopefully this helped!

Posted Sep 27, 2019
  3. This was a thing before, it died just like normal UHC did. As much as I enjoyed many of the removed games, I'd much rather they come out with completely new games than try to revive games that the playerbase rejected.

Posted Sep 27, 2019
  4. Speed uhc has generally failed on most servers that have tried to implant it. It would get players for a couple of weeks before dying out.

Posted Sep 27, 2019