• 1253 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7156 Players Online
  • 5903 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speedbuild Terrain(1 hour)

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by unrelease, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Posted Sep 18, 2020
  2. ah it seems the building community has been awakened on the forums haha. nice terrain :)

Posted Sep 18, 2020
  3. YeSSSS

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2020
  4. That looks amazing

Posted Sep 19, 2020
  5. I would suggest maybe going in by hand and smoothing it out

Posted Sep 24, 2020
  6. it was an hour long terrain build. .-.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 24, 2020
    ARareBlackBear likes this.
  7. Hello!

You’re terrain looks amazing! I really love the variety of depth that you used, and especially for only doing an hour that is really impressive. I don’t know of to many people who can create as detailed terrain as you did in such a short period of time. Great job, can’t wait to see more in the future from you :)

Posted Sep 25, 2020
    unrelease likes this.
  8. Hi there!

This is a very impressive speed build. The amount of detail that went into this mountain structure looks great and I am very shocked you managed to do it within a hour. I could actually never....I have not seen many players manage to do this, so this showcase most definitely brings your building skills to light. Keep building and I hope to see more building showcases from you. c:

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    unrelease likes this.
  9. Thanks :3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Amg_ likes this.
  10. im confused if everyone is looking at the same build as I am. I can barely see the terrain O_O if you could take a screenshot during the day so i can see it fully that would be awesome. What I can see from the screenshot the terrain looks like decent

Posted Sep 26, 2020
    Kristo likes this.
  11. ah that looks so cool! :o

Posted Sep 26, 2020