• 328 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4342 Players Online
  • 4014 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speedbuild! (30minutes)

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Campd, Sep 20, 2020.

1. Posted Sep 20, 2020
  2. small but also big and its very good

Posted Sep 20, 2020
    Campd, Amg_ and Hubble like this.
  3. yo,

Looks like a pretty nice build for 30 minutes of work! I love the detail in the mermaid, and the anchor! The only thing I could really suggest includes adding more of a land feeling to the sand because flat sand doesn't look natural. If you could go back in time/speed build something similar to this, some little mountains of sand/levels of sand would be cool!

Again, this is very impressive for 30 minutes of work - keep up the amazing building!

~~

Posted Oct 2, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  4. Wow! This looks great and the attention to detail is amazing!

30 minutes sounds like a long time, but I think any builder including myself can agree that 30 minutes simply isn't enough time to get to the nitty-gritty of some builds that would make them exemplary.

Well done! Keep working and improving your builds, this one looks great! I can only imagine what you can do with more time <3

Best,
    ~Hubble

Posted Oct 2, 2020
    Campd and Amg_ like this.
  5. Hi there!

As Hubble said above, this build is absolutely great in terms of structure and detail. I think you did a incredible job in just 30 minutes. This mermaid build is super cute and I think my favorite part would be the amount of detail you put into the head of the mermaid (with the leaves as a crown) and the tail (with the glass panes.) Again, as Hubble said, 30 minutes is not really long at all, especially while you’re building and in the zone, so this is definitely impressive. I appreciate you sharing and you seem to be extremely talented in building! Keep up the great work and I look forward to future showcases if you choose to share again. c:

Posted Oct 2, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  6. Hi!

I love this build, I like the details on the Mermaid and the fact you've added structure. I'm impressed that this only took you 30 minutes, for me something like this would take me a few hours. I will look forward to seeing any other builds you may post. Keep up the good work.

Posted Oct 2, 2020
    Campd and Amg_ like this.
  7. Only 30 minutes?! Wow! The amount of detail you were able to fit in there in just a small amount of time is amazing! If this is 30 minutes I couldn't imagine what you're capable of with an unlimited amount of time. Awesome job, thank you for sharing!!

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  8. dang that only took 30 minutes? that looks really good :D

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  9. Hellooo!

This build looks pretty good for only 30 minutes! It would definitely win a game of Master Builders, that's for sure haha. I love the theme of mermaid and all of the ocean items, and I think you put a lot of detail into building the entire thing. I would never even know where to begin with building anything coherent, and it would probably turn out to be a big mess. Never the less, you did a really awesome job and I'm glad you're sharing it with us! I'd love to see more from you in the future! Nice job :)

Posted Oct 3, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  10. Hey!

just wanted to say for 30 minutes that looks amazing, love that beach/ ocean theme. I could probably only build a small little house in 30 minutes. Love all the detail you put into each of the builds. Would love to see ,more amazing builds by you! :D

Posted Oct 6, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  11. Hii!

This is a really awesome build for only 30 minutes! No matter how the amount of time I'm given, I can't build anything like that so awesome job! I would love to see some more of your builds in the future cause this is awesome! Thanks for sharing! :)​

Posted Oct 10, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  12. I'm so impressed with this build, mainly because you managed to create it within 30 minutes, that's so good! It usually takes me 15 minutes alone just to choose something I would like to build, another 10 minutes trying out blocks, and that would only leave me with 5 minutes for the actual block placing part of the building. I think it's a really nice build for only 30 minutes, definitely keep up the good work and be sure to share any future builds you do with us. Perhaps you could challenge yourself to a 20-minute speed build next time!

Posted Oct 10, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  13. Hello!
    I'm really impressed with both your amazing building skills and your building speed. Building such a thing in 30 mins is incredible and it's not easy to do. For me, it takes about more than 20 mins just to decide which blocks to use and the idea of what to build. In addition to, my bad building skills, that makes 30 mins build impossible to me. I'm sure if you practiced hard enough, you would manage to reach even a greater achievement which is building even greater building than that in only 25 mins or less! Keep up the great work, I'm looking forward to seeing your future buildings and improvements! :)

Posted Oct 10, 2020
    Campd likes this.
  14. How is a death tag player actually good at building

Posted Oct 11, 2020
  15. Hahaha idk

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 12, 2020