• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11510 Players Online
  • 8620 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speed builders teams?

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by frituurgarnituur, Jun 5, 2020.

1. There are basically only a few games that would actually need solo MPS: Speed Builders and Monster Maze since there isn't really any player interaction. Throwing a blanket statement on "well adding this will make players want this too" is completely wrong as other games can't and won't function as a solo game.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  2. This is Speed Builders, not Master Builders. Speed Builders is seeing a build and replicating it quickly and Master Builders is building your own thing from a certain theme, and you get 5 minutes.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  3. My bad! I still like the idea though and would love to see it implemented! :)

Posted Jun 6, 2020
    Jaek likes this.
  4. Well, if you think about it, a lot arcade games can function on their own. Dragon Escape, Dragons, Runner, etc. Also games like Master Builders and basically every NANO game. Lots of games can actually have a solo mode! But just because they can have a solo mode, that doesn’t mean it’s needed.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  5. DE is already in solo MPS. Dragons isn't there for the sake of there not being competition with Sparklers and people shooting dragons. Runner was denied due to it having no purpose to run solo. Master Builders you could just play in creative mode offline. NANO is not currently in MPS nor will it ever be due to it being incompatible with the arcade engine.

Posted Jun 6, 2020
  6. Hey cool suggestion!
    I don't see it as much of a "Wow quickly get this added" type of idea. I do love Speed Builders and would love to see Duos for it! I wish you would have elaborated more on this subject and keep it more interesting. I can see already lots of trolling and block mishaps. An example would be your teammate breaking the blocks you place and what if you both wanted to place the block in the same place? Overall it would be a hard game to make happen. I unfortunately don't see very well coordination taking place but you never know.

I can't unfortunately give an accurately rating for this one, but good luck with the idea! <3

Posted Jun 15, 2020