• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2579 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speed Builders Glitch

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by DevAwsome1, Jan 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1. I joined a server and automatically got paired up with a guy for some reason we both have the same blocks and we can destroy the others creation.Also the game wouldnt end because we both were on the same platform so we got the exact same score and would not stop until some one left.
    2. I joined and for some reason and got glitched into Gwen's platform and it wouldn't let me move at all. So I got eliminated immediately.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  2. Are you able to make these bugs happen again? If so, submit a bug report after checking out the bug reporting guide.

Fingers crossed this doesn't happen again!

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    stinkiy and WowCaleb like this.
  3. Ok.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 19, 2020
  4. Posted Jan 19, 2020
  5. Hey! Unfortunately, this is a bug, and you should report it, if you have not already done so. This may however be just a glitch, but if it has happened more than once I suggest reporting it.

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    OnceSpoken likes this.
  6. Hey there!

This glitch has happened to me before too. As people have said before me, be sure to report this at https://www.mineplex.com/bugs-game so this problem can be fixed for you! Have a nice day :)

Posted Jan 19, 2020
  7. Yo!
    As everyone has stated this is not the place to report bugs. If you'd like to report a bug/issue you can do so at www.mineplex.com/bugs that way our QA (Quality Assurance) team can look into it and try and find the solution for a patch. As your thread was addressed I'll be locking it now, but if you need any further help with this topic feel free to message me.

~Thread Locked
    -Suitable For Bug Report

Posted Jan 19, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.