• 1498 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8034 Players Online
  • 6536 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speed Builders Competitive League Tournament

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by Kippy_, Sep 22, 2020.

1. Hey Everyone!

I am happy to announce that the Speed Builders Competitive League has decided to host a solo, bracket styled, tournament!

In the tournament you will be put against other players and will have to compete to get the lowest Total Time to advance to the next round! Total Time means, all the times you scored added up. The game will be stopped at round 20 where the scores will be added up and the winner will go on to compete some more!

I highly encourage you to join, there is going to be some epic prizes for the people who place on top, including ranks.

If you are interested, want more information, have any questions, or if you just want to help out feel free to either pm me on the forums or contact me on discord which you can find on my profile!

Hope to see you there!

-Kippy

Posted Sep 22, 2020
  2. Definitely think this deserves some attention, as Speed Builders is an amazing game and this is definitely a unique concept that focuses on a certain aspect of the game versus how many times you can just win at it.

Big shoutout to you guys for trying to populate the gamemode itself and I hope a lot of people join!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Kippy_ likes this.
  3. I definitely think this is a cool idea! I don't play much of Speed Builders but I understand that it is a fun game that many players play. I hope this turns out successful and fun experience good luck everyone!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Kippy_ likes this.
  4. Oooo! Definitely am interested. Is there a specific start date as to when the tournament will start?

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Kippy_ likes this.
  5. this idea is very nice and it should turn out great! gg!

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Kippy_ likes this.
  6. how do i join

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Kippy_ likes this.
  7. Awesome! Glad you are interested. My goal is to start it on the Saturday, October 3rd. If you want to sign up feel free to dm me over on discord!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Mathuu likes this.
  8. If you want to join feel free to dm me over on discord where I will send you the information you need. My discord is Kippy#7615

OP OP
  9. Is this going to be on Java or Bedrock? I'd love to join, but I'm only on bedrock.

Posted Sep 23, 2020
    Kippy_ likes this.
  10. It is on Java, I apologize.

OP OP
    GAM likes this.