• 1071 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5265 Players Online
  • 4194 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Speed Builders Achievement Kit

Discussion in 'New Kit Discussion' started by SpookedCow, Jul 10, 2019.

1. I think there should not be a kit that gives anyone an advantage in speed builders because it would give them a really unfair advantage but add a kit that gives them options. These options could be something that they could personalize... maybe their island? My kit idea was to give the player a option to change how their island looks when playing the game. This will provide no competitive advantage in the game and would make players feel as if they have accomplished something. This would be fairly simple to add as you could choose your island that has been featured in other maps. The way you could add this is adding the kit next to the default kit of speed builders and when you click on it, that would bring up the menu to select your island. If you like this make sure to like this post so a forum moderator could see it please!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  2. Heyo!

I really like the sound of this idea. Being able to unlock these in chests or even purchase them. I can see this being implemented. Rather than having kits I think it should be unlocked through chests and you can enable/disable them in your cosmetics menu. Other than that, I think this idea is very interesting and has a lot of potential. +1 from me!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  3. Herro!

As a speed builders fan myself, I like the idea of rewarding those who have the achievements with some special customization! One thing I think could be cool is a firework or something that goes off when you score an 100%/finish a build. This would be a fun addition for those who have it, and like you said, would have no competitive impact.

I like this idea so it's a +1 from me!

Posted Jul 10, 2019
  4. I once had an idea for Speed Builders kits in the past, and it was given shock (for there was practically no suggestion of mine before) but also controversy for how it would ruin the "point" of the game (no-"advantages). In my original post, I mentioned a suggestion for an achievement kit, but your's is defiantly better. It'd be nice to be able to choose your platform or such. And I'd like to point out @n8wes great idea of a "firework" when you complete a build!

Big +1 from me!

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  5. Eh, I don't know how I feel about this. Usually, when people think achievement kits, they think of something that helps you further. Having a kit that personalizes your island doesn't seem that cool, and players may find this useless. I rather not have an achievement kit for speed builders at all. I think it's fine the way it is and should stay that way. Very simple and easy for players to understand.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  6. I have to agree with @Unfavorited. Achievement kits should provide you with something interesting and helpful, I don't feel like changing your island is game changing enough to be an achievement kit.

+0

It'd be nice if this was just added for everyone though.

Posted Jul 13, 2019
  7. I can't imagine how messy this would look. Having an island from say Guardian Reef, another from Pond and another from Frostbite on Seasons of Time isn't something I want to witness. Maps are built around themes. Taking player islands from one map and shoving them onto another would not look appealing and would break these themes, causing these player islands designed specifically to suit 1 map and 1 map only to stick out like sore thumbs. This could also potentially cause problems depending on placement of said islands on other maps. Some islands are notably bigger than others and as such could end up colliding on different maps. -1

Posted Jul 15, 2019 at 7:58 AM
    SpookedCow likes this.