• 357 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3912 Players Online
  • 3555 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speed Builder

Discussion in 'YouTube Video Showcase' started by Ace_Monkey_Ilium, Mar 2, 2021.

1. I started making Speed Builder Content on my channel and here's my latest videos.

Here's a video I made 5 years ago, brings back memories of how bad I was at minecraft and how everything was new.

Posted Mar 2, 2021,
    Last edited Mar 15, 2021
    HXK, maevestarbaby, Abdoo36 and 3 others like this.
  2. Hey,

Really amazing videos, glad you included the second one as a way to gauge progress over the past few years. I don't have a Java account, so I won't see you in-game, but best of luck, and can't wait to see what happens.

Posted Mar 3, 2021
    allegient™ likes this.
  3. I used to have better FPS lol

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 4, 2021
    zapig and allegient™ like this.
  4. Hey,

I really like your videos! I'm so bad at Speed builders so maybe I can get some tips from these videos haha. Keep up the great work, I hope to see more from you? :)

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    allegient™ likes this.
  5. Hola Ace_Monkey!

I love these two little videos you've made about speed builders! I've never really been the best at that game, so it's always nice to see someone who is, haha. In your first video, I thought it was sped up because of how fast you were placing it. That's super impressive! Even 5 years ago you were still very talented at the game. Overall, great videos with great content. I'll definitely be subscribing. Thanks for sharing! <3

Posted Mar 4, 2021
    xWand likes this.
  6. Hi! I like these videos, especially how you posted them side by side. It’s very neat to see your improvement throughout the years, I’m glad you continue to enjoy the game!

Posted Mar 4, 2021
  7. I plan to upload every 3 days if possible, that's my current plan.

Are you saying I have slow walk, jk. Ty I appreciate it!

I've done something like this in the past about 2 years ago comparing a video from 5 years ago that isn't speed builder. I'm not too active now but there was a time I get on 24/7 just to play this game because of how enjoyable and relaxing it is for me.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
    allegient™ and maevestarbaby like this.
  8. I'm so glad you're gonna be making more of these videos! I've gotten into SB quite a bit recently. Positioning is probably the most important thing when rebuilding a build, and for a lot of the builds I'm not efficient enough. I'll definitely be looking through some of your videos for the builds I can never get right or for the ones that take me an abnormally long time. Thanks!

Posted Mar 6, 2021

9. I'm quite new to the speed builder trend for YT so I only got 4 videos that are recent and 1 video from 5 years ago. There are others who are way better than me so I do recommending watching others as well. Someone I would recommend watching is Shiro, you'd be surprised. There are others as well and there's plenty that you could find.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  10. After watching both the videos, it's clear how much you've improved over the years - you completed the latest one super quickly!! I've not seen many people posting SB videos recently so it'll be really nice to watch yours as I'm a huge fan of the game. Well done :))

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  11. Hello!

These are awesome videos! I love seeing how much improvement people can make over the course of time. Your more recent video is incredibly impressive, you should be very proud of yourself! I'd definitely love to see a guide on how to improve in SB from you :D

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  12. One of the best things about Speed Builders is when things just start to click and you get faster and more precise, especially for those complex builds that always seemed impossible the first time seeing them. Awesome progress so far! Keep racing against yourself and you'll continue seeing steady improvements over time.

Posted Mar 6, 2021
  13. Ngl, I had 12 total wins up until the end of April 2020 in the game, fast forward 3 months around July of 2020 I was at around 1300 total wins since then I've been gradually getting some games played now at 1800. It's because I spend countless amount of hours in this game mode than I ever did in mineplex just within 3 months which is how I was able to increase my skill level.

I'll be sure to make a tutorial on how to improve in Speed Builder, the only downside at the moment is that I am extremely busy with school and life so it might be a little while until I get around to that.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 6, 2021
  14. UPDATE: Added my latest video I uploaded 2 days ago.

Thanks!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 15, 2021
  15. Great videos!

Posted Mar 15, 2021
  16. Omg Hellooo there Ace!! I've been seeing you literally posting tons and tons of Speed Builder videos of how quickly and speedy you can complete these builds which I am very much so impressed. I can build that quick but sometimes I mess up completely which just messes up most of the build so I am still learning on how to control where I place them but I am getting close! HAaha Great great videos and I even learned a new way how to do the Railroad quicker. Seeing one of the old lobbies in the last video brings back so many memories, I remember when Speed Builders first came out and it was fairly popular and still is! :D

Posted Mar 15, 2021
  17. Heyo!

I really enjoyed watching this video. I'm especially intrigued by how fast you built in each specific video, that's super impressive. I'm genuinely not built for speed builders, nor a fast building candidate. I see that you truly improved over these 5 years, keep it up! Anywho, I'm desperate to see more of you building, cheers!
    -Justin

Posted Mar 15, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.