• 1663 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8966 Players Online
  • 7303 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Speed build! around 40minutes

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by PaladiseSimp, Jan 6, 2021.

1. Posted Jan 6, 2021
  2. Hey Wild!

Wow! This build looks incredible and it’s super impressive that you did it in around 40 minutes. I don’t think I could achieve such a detailed and well structured build in that time. Some things I really like about this speed build is the structure (the overall shape of the house) and detail (the white quartz roofing). If you’re going to work on this build any further, the only thing I would suggest is maybe adding in some block variety. Other than that, I think you really did a fantastic job! Thank you for sharing and keep up the great work.

Posted Jan 7, 2021
    Hubble, AyyNick and Athens like this.
  3. That's my CMP mentee! Love to see the hard work bud! I want to see what more you can do with more and even less time :eyes: I'd also love to see a timelapse of your building using the Replay mod or an alt or something to record it.

Looks great! Keep up the great work!
    ~Hub

Posted Jan 7, 2021
    Amg likes this.
  4. Awesome build, especially considering you managed to get it done in a very short amount of time. It usually takes me hours to build large builds such as this one, so great job to you right here. Seeing threads like these with such talented builders does give me inspiration, it makes me want to fire up MC and load in a Survival world which I haven't done in years. Anyway, keep up the phenomenal work and I'd love to see any other builds you make in the future!

Posted Jan 7, 2021
    Hubble and Amg like this.
  5. HEY! HEY! WILD!

you clearly have talent! I hope you continue to create works of art

Posted Jan 18, 2021