• 1311 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5851 Players Online
  • 4540 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

SpamL's Extremely Late Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by SpamL, Feb 19, 2020.

1. Hey,

You may know me by SpamL or Matthew, either work. I'm 15 soon to be 16. I got back into Minecraft in June of 2019, I started playing clans and domination again. Yes, I know this is extremely late for an introduction, but I thought I might as well introduce myself.

Over the last few months, I've met many different people. From meeting people like @Bunni, @Ghoast, @GrandpaNguyen, @Offline, @zdemon98, @Invisiboo, and @xailia.

I enjoy playing games like Minecraft, Overwatch, and Jackbox. I love learning about new topics, for example, chemistry, astronomy, politics, and global issues. When I'm not on Mineplex or Minecraft I'm usually watching a video on YouTube or Netflix. I'll watch channels like Periodic Videos, Tom Scott, and Mark Rober. When I'm on Netflix I'll watch shows that consist of Sherlock Holmes, The 100, and The Great British Baking Show.

Academically, I'm learning topics like current events, chemistry, photoshop skills, career knowledge, and drivers ed. I'm currently reading Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, over the last three years I've been reading the Harry Potter series, I quite enjoy the series I find it entertaining.

If you have any questions about Mineplex or if you ever want to play a game feel free to message me on the forums, discord, or in-game.

Edit: Spelling Error

Posted Feb 19, 2020,
    Last edited Feb 20, 2020
  2. Yo!

It was nice to read a bit about you and learn some interesting things. I myself am studying Chemistry and am finding it pretty fun! I actually came back around the same time as you last year, and I'm glad you decided to stay around and play Mineplex, I sure am glad I did. It was definitely nice of you to come onto the forums and share a bit about yourself, and I hope you continue to play Mineplex and enjoy yourself! Let me know if you ever need anything! :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Fallen™ and SpamL like this.
  3. Heya Matthew!

This was very enjoyable to read. I already know you from our clan currently, which I think is really fun to be a part of, but I also noticed a lot of similarities with us too. I got back into Minecraft around June 2019 too, and Champions is also my favourite game to play!
    Outside of Mineplex, I also watch Netflix and YouTube (although I do need some more netflix recommendations aha, so do let me know if you have any!). In school I do enjoy subjects like Maths and Spanish, and although I did drop Chemistry, it was still fun to study. We should totally talk more, and if you wanna, my discord and forums PMs are always open :)

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Korben (gone) and SpamL like this.
  4. Hey qt :D

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    Korben (gone), Im_Ken and SpamL like this.
  5. Nice to meet you!

Posted Feb 19, 2020
    SpamL likes this.
  6. King of Introductions

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    SpamL likes this.
  7. biology > chemistry

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    SpamL likes this.
  8. Hey, it’s nice to meet you, Matthew! Here on the Forums I’m known as LT but feel free to call me by my real name, Leo, as well. I also enjoy watching YouTube and Netflix. I have my own YT channel as well, but it’s not overly popular, with only 37 subscribers. I’m currently in High School. I love to read and write as well, and enjoy various book series. I love the Hunger Games, Warriors, Percy Jackson, Homelanders, Heroes of Olympus, and Trials Of Apollo series. I’m interested in pursuing a career in professional hockey or writing, and I’d definitely like to become a best-selling author! It was nice knowing a bit more about you and it was nice meeting you. If you ever need to talk to me, feel free to. It was nice reading your introduction! :)

Posted Feb 20, 2020
    SpamL likes this.
  9. Hey there!

I've already met you, but, hello! I hope that you're doing well in everything that you do. I don't really see you in-game that often anymore considering that I'm not on often. Anyways, even if we've already met, I'm Jeremy, I'm 15, and I'm a Moderator here on Mineplex.

Feel free to message me in-game or on the forums if you have any questions, comments, or concerns. Have a wonderful day!

-JYTG

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    SpamL likes this.
  10. Belated congratulations on achieving Trainee. It was because of friends like you that I even began immersing more into community activities and the voice chats in the Mineplex discord.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    SpamL likes this.
  11. Chemistry is the best

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    SpamL and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  12. Very nice to meet you! I of course already know you, but it's great to get to know some things I may not have known already :)

Posted Feb 26, 2020
  13. Hello Matthew! I’m currently 15 years old as well - although I have some time before I turn 16. I enjoy watching YT and Netflix also. I don’t really have anything in favor that I watch, mostly random things that pop on, or very frequently things that my friends force me to watch. I mostly enjoy watching Black Plasma Studios and PrestonPlayz on YouTube, but I’ll occasionally watch other channels. Out of my social life here on Mineplex, I enjoy participating in various sports and hanging out with my friends. I don’t really enjoy reading but I’ve read a couple of keepers, unfortunately Harry Potter is not one of them. In class, I’ll usually be trying my best to pay attention to whatever is being taught to me, however I often find myself paying the most interest in History. Anyway, it was quite enjoyable to get to know you and I hope to see you around sometime!

Posted Feb 26, 2020