• 1002 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3420 Players Online
  • 2418 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sorry For Being So Rude...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by rexh17, May 21, 2019.

1. Hi everyone, 3 weeks ago I just sort of slipped into the forums without introducing myself. HOW RUDE OF ME! Let me introduce myself now. I am a 14 y/o boy(actually my 15th birthday is a week from Sunday so I guess you can technically consider me 15) from the U.S. state of Georgia. I discovered Mineplex in te summer between 5th and 6th grade through my friend, Who said that it was the biggest, and safest Minecraft server. I played on it for a tiny bit before quitting Minecraft for Roblox. Than, this year, through Minecraft youtubers such as Purpled and gamerboy80 my interest in Minecraft has grown and I have decided to play on Mineplex because of the awesome environment. Anyways thanks for reading :)

Posted May 21, 2019
    Jaxxy and Starx280 like this.
  2. Welcome to Mineplex man! Happy early birthday. If you want I highly suggest reading the rules to help you increase your knowledge. Feel free to DM me if you ever need help with anything and if I can't help make sure you contact a staff member.

Posted May 21, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  3. Welcome (back?) to Mineplex! Happy to see your interest in the server. Happy early birthday to you to! As @January34 said above me, I would also recommend reading to rules so you know what to do in situations. If you are applying for positions, such as Trainee I would also suggest reading the guide before doing anything of that sort. I hope you enjoy your time here at Mineplex! If you need anything or have any questions, I'm always happy to answer!

Posted May 21, 2019
    Starx280 and happilycam like this.
  4. Hey, rexh17, I wish you a warm welcome to the Mineplex forums and I wish you an early happy birthday! :)
    I'm happy that you came back to Mineplex and Minecraft in general! I see so many people coming back to Mineplex and I'm so happy because of that! I also had to take a break from Minecraft, because I had problems in school. I love playing Survival Games and Dragon Escape the most, what is your favourite game on Mineplex?

I would also advise you to read all the rules (in-game and forum) here so you don't accidentally break a rule and get in trouble!
    Here are some other helpful links to help you around:
    If you ever see someone breaking the rules make sure to gather the evidence and report them here!
    If you have a problem with your purchase, want to apply for staff, appeal a punishment, etc. click here

If you have any concerns or need help with anything please don't hesitate to send me a message! :)

Posted May 22, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  5. Heyo!

Welcome back to the forums I would assume. We all love Mineplex and we love everyone here. We hope you enjoy your time back here and if you need any help, I am always ready to help speaking from Mineplex expert here. Anyways, hope to see you on the server.

Posted May 22, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  6. Instead of pointing them to areas they haven't necessarily asked for, why not encourage them to explore the website instead of giving them easy links?
    Also, I have never really seen someone read the rules fully when joining the network /shrug

Posted May 22, 2019
    Snowwii and Starx280 like this.
  7. I am a 16-year-old male from Ottawa, Ontario (Canada). I also discovered Mineplex through a friend in May of 2014. I, too, have stopped Mineplex for a while until August of 2016 and I have been active since. Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay!

Report a User | Report a Bug | Apply For Java Trainee | Rules| My Profile

Posted May 22, 2019
  8. Survival Games and Dragon Escape are great games, but I really like Cake Wars and Sky wars.(cake wars is my number 1) I also enjoy any game that includes either pvp, parkour, or both. Thanks everyone for your early birthday wishes and for your welcomes. I was going to go to Chick-Fil-A for my birthday, but than I realized it's on a Sunday so I can't do that :(, but yeah I've definitely gone and read the rules

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2019
    Alundor likes this.
  9. Hello! Welcome to the forums. I hope you have a great time.
    I think this has already been said, but I would really, really look at the forum rules.
    There's a lot of fun on here, so you won't regret joining.

Posted May 23, 2019
  10. Welcome back to Mineplex! Hopefully you find yourself welcome here in the community. If you ever want to play some games on the network or just need someone to talk to feel free to message me!

Posted May 23, 2019
  11. Hey!

Welcome to the forums! It's good to see new players becoming active in the community here!

Here are a few links that I think might help you if you encounter any issues:

mineplex.com/rules
    This links to our rules, which I'd recommend thoroughly reading through in order to ensure you're not accidentally punished!

mineplex.com/bugs
    Here, you can report any in-game glitches, bugs, or issues you find!

mineplex.com/report
    If you find a player breaking rules in game, feel free to report them at this link.

Welcome again, I hope you enjoy your time here! Feel free to PM me if there's anything you need!

Posted May 23, 2019
  12. Hey!

Welcome back to Mineplex, hope you have a great time back here! If you ever need any assistance, feel free to contact me or another staff member :)

Posted May 23, 2019