• 1114 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10337 Players Online
  • 9223 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Sorry, but I'm leaving... Temporarily?

Discussion in 'Survival' started by Creeperboy2324, Jan 25, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello! And, no, i have nothing against Mineplex at all, I'm kind of 'leaving' because school is starting and i need to fix my grades in this 2nd semester because i messed up in the first one. You might see me occasionally, but i will be offline most of the time. I am very sorry @NinjaMatt12 for bailing out when we were building the stairs, and I'm also sorry for making a "brb gotta take out the trash" excuse, i hope you forgive me. I'm sorry The Dustroom for not spending enough time with you, i hope you find a grater 2nd in command than me. I'm sorry everyone who has been with me, i messed up, i hope you guys will still remember me if i might return, I'm very sorry, i hope you guys will forgive me...

Posted Jan 25, 2021
  2. Hey there Creeper!

First and foremost, I wanted to start by saying that’s it’s okay to step back and take a breather. Sometimes breaks are good, and in other times necessary. I will say that school is absolutely important and I can understand where you’re coming from. I wish you the best of luck in improving your grades over your second semester! YOU CAN DO IT! Remember that you’re always more than welcome to ask for help if you need any. (There’s nothing wrong with asking for help if you’re struggling with material covered in class) - If there’s anything I’ve learned in my time of attending school, there’s always plenty of resources to help you improve in your areas of weaknesses. Keep pushing yourself and don’t give up!

I will be locking this thread, as it is a “Leaving/Quitting” thread. If you have any further questions and/or concerns, you’re more than welcome to reach out to me!

-Thread Locked; Quit/Leave Thread-

Posted Jan 25, 2021
    xUmbreon and 20LeeBrian1 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.