• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some suggestions?

Discussion in 'Server Discussion' started by Spliz, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Spliz

Spliz

With the new Butch system it kind of reminds me of how dungeons and raids work in World of Warcraft with the queue system (or at least lfr and stuff) you join and wait, but a feature in World of Warcraft is that if you were to leave your group you will get a thing that prevents you from joining another dungeon for 15min so I thought why doesn't Mineplex do something like this? I don't know if it's possible, but I think it could be a way to punish players for joining and then leaving their team.

So essentially the way it would work is say I joined a team game and the game just starts, but I wanted to be annoying and leave well now I can't join another game for however long. It might be kind of bad to do on a server because the point is for people to play, but idk.

Another thing I was thinking is if they added a system like Overwatch where at the end of a game you can give players different things like "good teammate" or "sportsmanship" etc

Posted Feb 11, 2019
    Ender Rivka likes this.
  2. Idut

Idut

In my opinion I feel like players would be angry or upset if the first were to be happen, because as you stated, it is a server where they are meant to play :P. And there could be things like someone gets AFK kicked but then comes back and finds they can't play. Or perhaps they leave because they are in a party, and the party leader leaves forcing them to leave, only to realize neither of them can play another game.

However I do like the idea you gave at the end, where you can give players a, "good teammate", or a, "sportsmanship". That is an idea that could be nice. Maybe give them like 5 shards or something for being rated a good player by their teammates and fellow players.

Posted Feb 11, 2019