• 1867 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6364 Players Online
  • 4497 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some screenshots I took in-game

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ToonBasic, Jun 14, 2019.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 14, 2019
    FabianTuck, Makiz, GeniiExE and 7 others like this.
  2. Heya!

The screenshots look amazing, I've always loved the Mineplex lobby but I have never seen it with shaders. Great job on the angles too!

Posted Jun 14, 2019
    FluteVegetables and ToonBasic like this.
  3. Looks pretty nice although I'd like to suggest to make things a bit brighter, not too much of a fan of darkness. A screenshot of the whole lobby from an angle would look kewl as well! ;)

Posted Jun 14, 2019
    IcyBears likes this.
  4. These look amazing! What shader pack did you use to create it? I hope to see some more of these! Maybe some pictures of minigame maps.

Posted Jun 14, 2019
  5. Will do next time!

MrMeepz Shaders Ultra+

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 14, 2019
  6. Wow these are really an amazing thing to look at. It almost looks like a professionally drawn/rendered piece of artwork. I know it's just a Shaders pack, but it looks so beautiful! I'd most definitely run Minecraft like this all the time if I had the chance, sadly, my computer can't handle all of it at one single time. The most simplest structure or landscape in Minecraft can be turned into incredible scenery. I love how the sky looks gloomy and star-filled, as it would be in real life. The lighting is the perfect touch too. Very interesting! Thanks for sharing.

Posted Jun 15, 2019
  7. These are cool. I love how they were taken at night. I never really thought about how Minplex would look at night but now that I can see it looks nice. Maybe we should make this an actual feature.

Posted Jun 15, 2019
  8. These look really nice! I've recently been interested in shaders and I've tried a few out but they don't look this nice. I'd be interested in seeing what kind of creative or otherwise interesting pics you could take on Mineplex around the network. A view from a high angle might look nice in the lobby too. :)

Posted Jun 15, 2019
  9. Hey there!
    Lovely screenshots. Recently, I've gotten a shader pack for myself and I've loved using it. I love the different colors that pop in lobbies and great feeling of playing with shaders. Your screenshots depict a very lovely version of a high-end shader I imagine and I love it. I hope to see more of your screenshots around, keep it up!

Posted Jun 15, 2019
  10. Maybe it’s just me, but screenies like this really bring me back. Seeing shaders like this reminds me of the reason why I play Minecraft: everything about it is just so beautiful. When I first played Minecraft I was in complete awe. I could sit and watch my friend play for hours on end. I thought MC was beautiful on its own, but after seeing shaders I fell in love even more! I really like how you took these screenshots at night. The first one gives me Halloween lobby vibes and the second one is beautiful as well! I always love seeing people post their pictures with shaders so if you have anymore I’d definitely like to see you post them! Amazing work!

Posted Jun 15, 2019
    Joiined likes this.
  11. These look beautiful!!

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  12. Heyo!

These are beautiful and the shaders you use makes the hub look mythical. I hope to see more pictures! Amazing job. :)

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  13. These are amazing! I look forward to seeing more.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  14. these look nice

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  15. I love the look of these screenshots! It all comes together beautifully and the way the night looks in our lobby is wonderful. I've always loved how the Minecraft moon looks, and think it works really well together with the shaders pack you have enabled.I absolutely love the dark touch that the entire screenshot has and how it all flows together. Shaders are such a beautiful part to Minecraft, and I wish I could appreciate them more. I hope to see you post more pictures from our lobby or even on different maps with shaders enabled. I think it's definitely key to appreciate all of these beautiful maps and show how intricate they really can be.

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  16. Hey!

I love these pictures! They’re so simple yet have so much depth and quality to them. Nice job! :)

Posted Jun 18, 2019
  17. A couple more I took:
    [​IMG]
    --- Post updated ---
    [​IMG]
    --- Post updated ---
    I just wish for the second one, the guy wasn't immediately charging towards middle for a nicer picture

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 19, 2019
  18. These are so good! I agree with you on the guy, but even with him/her, the screenshots are amazing.

Posted Jun 20, 2019
  19. [​IMG]

How about that?
    --- Post updated ---
    [​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 20, 2019
  20. Yooooo, all these screenshots look amazing man! Great job!

Posted Jun 20, 2019