• 338 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5481 Players Online
  • 5143 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some recent pictures.

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Cepheus, Apr 25, 2022.

1. hey it's been a while since ive posted, really struggle being active here anymore. Throughout the past couple months I've obtained these pictures, shot in Maryland USA, The lake and stuff is just a couple miles away from my house. Pictures have been edited with a program i use called pixomatic. Soon Im planning on selling my cybershot and upgrading to a t3i, without further talking let me show you the pictures :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

That's going to be all for now, ill be posting again very shortly so stay tuned. Until then hope you have a wonderful day

Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC H300
    Lens: E Mount 25-875mm (stock)

Posted Apr 25, 2022
  2. I love the scenery, you do take some great pictures!

Posted Apr 25, 2022
  3. I demand an explanation because I can't believe it you're so good, a Cinematographer in the next years I suppose.

Posted Apr 26, 2022
    LockNess8221 and Cepheus like this.
  4. wow these are so pretty I especially love the way the reflection looks in the first image

what angle did you use to capture it were you standing on a ladder ? It just looks a little taller then I'd be able to reach if I were to recreate a similar photograph

Posted May 21, 2022
  5. Nice photos, good composition. Especially love how you played with the color curves in post :)

Posted May 22, 2022
    Cepheus likes this.
  6. I wasnt on a ladder it was just in a moving car

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2022
    anna dot likes this.
  7. a moving car ? that's crazy i'd have thought the picture to be blurry i should honestly buy whatever camera you have

Posted May 22, 2022
  8. respect for traveling to space to take a picture of the moon

Posted May 22, 2022
    Cepheus and Abreaction like this.
  9. oh yeah totally i built my own rocket and space suit and everything

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 22, 2022