• 1766 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1766 Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

some more photos enjoy

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by scarlet, Oct 20, 2020.

1. last one comprised of random photos i promise, the next one is gonna be really special

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Posted Oct 20, 2020
  2. SQUIRREL!!

Those photos are dope! I especially like the one with the bird. Awesome use of focus!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    Lyzardguy and scarlet like this.
  3. Those are some nice photos, I probably liked the photo with the SqUiRrEl the most. The weather in the photos looks pretty cloudy though. Anyways they all look pretty nice! :D

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  4. Those photos are great and amazing! I love the squirrel picture you've taken there which are cute. I do enjoy looking at the photos you post on the forums. I cannot wait to see you're posting more soon!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  5. Hey,

These photos are really beautiful! They show how great the nature is. Furthermore, this squirrel is adorable, it makes me want to pet one. I'm glad you are sharing these amazing scenes with us. I appreciate this a lot. I'm looking forward to seeing more photos! :)

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  6. Hey Scar!

Again, beautiful photos! I really love seeing your new threads because I really love photography. My favorite is the little cute squirrel. Agh, it’s so adorable. Thank you for sharing these photos, and I can’t wait to see more as always!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  7. Hi! Great photos as always:) Obviously the squirrel pictures are crucial :’) thanks for sharing!!

Posted Oct 20, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  8. Hiii!

I loved these and they are all soooo good. Very cool squirrel :P

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    CrackleHarvest36. and scarlet like this.
  9. Loved these Pictures!

squirrel

Pictures are awesome

Posted Oct 21, 2020,
    Last edited by a Moderator Oct 24, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  10. SQIRLLLL

Posted Oct 21, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  11. Aww these are awesome! The squirrel picture I especially love, they look so happy ^^

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  12. THE SQUIRREL!!
    these are amazing to look at. i love seeing the choices you make as a photographer! they are so subtle, yet so amazing :) i can't wait to see more :)

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  13. Hey Scarlet,

I'm happy to see more of your wonderful photos on the forums, especially the squirrel. Squirrels are amazing and I highly suggest taking as many pictures of squirrels as you can, as they are amazing.

~~

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  14. Seems to me that the squirrel is a fan favorite! I love the photos!

Posted Oct 23, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  15. Scarlet!
    Literally, I love the squirrel pic, you finally went up to one! I'm surprised it didn't attack you lolol.

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  16. Awesome pictures, I love the squirrel picture so much! All the other pictures were nicely taken, so good job there!

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  17. These are so neat! Squirrel is definitely my favorite. :))

Posted Oct 24, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  18. I want to cuddle the squirrel and watch those birds all day. Love the pictures Scar! <3

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.
  19. These are some amazing pictures. Great job on taking these pictures as it really shows the potential about how nature can look when you look at it through the correct perspective. Obviously, the squirrel is my favorite but all my pictures were outstanding, nice job!

Posted Oct 27, 2020
    scarlet likes this.