• 4124 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11914 Players Online
  • 7790 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Some Changes [Gladiators]

Discussion in 'Game Alterations' started by BDIZZ, Feb 26, 2020.

1. Make the Start Screen text smaller or transparent (Should be the same for every game) the huge text is just annoying, and you can't see anything when people rush you.

Let us switch the Items in the Hotbar when you're in the game, even when the game hasn't started. (Why is locked hotbar/Inventory even a thing ?)

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    mab8400, Crazyy_Tim and xGetRektedx like this.
  2. Yo!
    I personally don't get affected by the large title screen, however, I can see why that could bother some people but since the screen goes away when the round starts, I don't see a major reason to remove / edit it. However, if it was edited, I would suggest doing it in chat with sound effects like a dinging or maybe just a 3 2 1 on the scoreboard / hotbar. As for your second suggestion (removing the lock on items), I completely agree and would love for that to be changed.

Thread Moved > Game Alterations

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    BDIZZ and xGetRektedx like this.
  3. Personally, the large title screen affects me just the same as you. I find it distracting to deal with and would ultimately like to see it changed to another area of the screen, or at least shrink the text size. As for the locked hotbar, I actually never took notice to this when playing gladiators; I don’t really see a reason for there to be a locked hotbar at all.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    BDIZZ likes this.
  4. I don’t have a problem with the big letters on the screen; however I also don’t have a problem with them being removed or shrunken. Either way would be fine, as it’s not a major issue, however I can see how it might affect some people. Not so much me, but I wouldn’t mind it being removed or the font becoming smaller if other people wanted it that way. As for the hotbar, I totally agree with you here. I’ve never really understood the reason behind it or why it was there and I’d love to see it be removed. It would definitely make for an improvement.

Posted Feb 26, 2020
    BDIZZ likes this.