• 1375 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6915 Players Online
  • 5540 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some blatant things that need fixing rn.

Discussion in 'Skywars' started by Aeriql, May 22, 2020.

1. Alright so I have about 1100 wins, and I'm just going to talk about some obvious things that need fixing. Here we go.

Sharp Stone: This weapon is extremely broken and it seems only half of the people actually get it, which is dumb. You get this weapon, dealing 6.25 hearts of damage, off your SPAWNING island. The only sword that is better then this is a diamond sword which is even rarer and you have to go to mid for. Also, if you get 2 of them off your starting island, you can immediately rush mid and then combine them to make a better sword then a diamond sword. I think a fix for this could be putting them in semi mid or mid, but I would rather just outright remove them.

Bows: Because of mineplex's outright dumb pvp system, bows can 3 shot people in no-little armor, 4 shot people in full gold, and 7 shot people in full iron. This is way too powerful for a weapon you can get pretty much on your starting island, and I don't even wanna talk about how broken the item is with power 2. I think a simple fix for this is bringing bows back to vanilla damage.

Lava: Another victim of the dumb pvp system. It does so much damage in a short amount of time, and you can't even get out of it because it slows you down slower then it generates. It's also in about every chest you open. Now I'm not complaining too much about its existence because I personally abuse it, but that's just because it's so brokenly overpowered and it's changed the metagame over the 3 years this game hasn't been updated. Just revert it back to vanilla pvp values.

Bugs: And there are so many bugs, all of them reported more than once. Fire Invulnerability, Sprint Jump ST, St warping you on the side of a ledge, ST becoming an eye of ender, Anvils/slabs/chests/fences glitching you, god mode (invisibilty and invincibility), ecs. This is way to much for any game, and should not just be accepted by the community.

Kit balance: The kits are wildly unbalanced right now, and I sincerely hope that leap is, in fact, being removed as it is the most op part of the game. Agro leaping confused your opponent, you can get to mid in 20 seconds any map, ecs. And lets not talk about how underpowered magnet and earth are. There just needs to be more effort put in this game overall.

Posted May 22, 2020,
    Last edited May 24, 2020
  2. yeah trying to play metal kit is not the way to go in skywars. Metal vs Air 90% of the time air will win as their ability to rush mid faster than any other kit in turn able to get an abundance of items to make metal kit's magnetic ineffective as well as leaping back up from a magnetics force off the edge just makes Metal kit such an underused kit.

Posted May 23, 2020
  3. I do agree with most of these statements. The sharpness stone sword definetely should not be given at the starting island mostly because of it being pretty good, and sometimes i even go through an entire game with that and not a diamond sword, though im also not the best in the world and only play casually. Also i completely agree with kid rebalancing, though im just saying metal kit is good if you just camp you home island and move to the ones next to you, you can get full diamond and you can pull people off the edge, not that ive done that but ive seen it done. But air kit is pretty op and should probably either be nerfed or the other kits, except for maybe earth kit, be buffed. Though also i dont know how they will go around doing that and also im not an tryhard skywars player so i may be dumb and wrong at some points, but i still think that all the things you suggested should be fixed. I hope you have a great day and make sure to wash your hands and stay safe.

Posted May 24, 2020
    quinnopies likes this.