• 1559 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7962 Players Online
  • 6403 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Some art I made a few months ago

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Sobinia, May 17, 2020.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Posted May 17, 2020,
    Last edited May 23, 2020
  2. Heyo!

Wow, just wow! The more and more people post their art on the forums the more I'm surprised that people do a lot of art. This looks absolutely amazing. You are a very talented person, and I hope to see more of your work. If you ever decide to make more art you should always try to post about it. This looks amazing and I hope to see more. Thanks! Have a great week! :)

Posted May 17, 2020
  3. Hey!
    Amazing work. I'm not an artist but I can even see this takes someone with a lot of talent to do. Kudos to you and keep up the good work! I hope to see more!

Posted May 17, 2020
  4. Hello!
    Wow, I really like the trees they look so I don't know amazing- I've never been good at backgrounds, but this looks like you put a lot of time into it!

Posted May 17, 2020
    dqzzling likes this.
  5. Wow that looks super cool! I love the details and the background!! Great work and thanks for sharing!

Posted May 17, 2020
  6. That artwork is insane, I try and make "art" myself but then it always turns out bad. But this artwork takes some good talent bro!

Posted May 17, 2020
  7. Hey! This really looks you've put in a lot of time into it, and I gotta say it looks pretty amazing and quite neat! I love all that detail and the color scheme! Keep up with this :)

Posted May 17, 2020
  8. Heyyy!

I love how many details and time you've put in this beautiful piece. I hope you'll make more, because it's just magnificent. I love to see how Mineplex's community is so talented.

Posted May 17, 2020
  9. This art is so cool and different! I personally think the facial expressions are amusing here ,but the background and the blocky Minecraft style to it is really outstanding and unique. I like how you have done the pretty shading and made the image look really real while still making it clear that it's either in a video game or not meant to resemble something in real life!​

Posted May 17, 2020
  10. This is great! I love how much detail the people have, between the facial expression and the body and body features. But I also love how it has the blocky Minecraft shape. Nice job!

Posted May 17, 2020
  11. Wow, I’ve never seen anything like this before. It’s different and unique. Good job

Posted May 17, 2020
  12. Wow, I love it! It's quite a unique art style and I think it look incredible, can't wait to see more of your work ^^
    How long did this take you out of interest?

Posted May 18, 2020
  13. Thanks... This took me about 16-20 hours to draw

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2020
  14. Around 16-20 hours.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 18, 2020
    affinity0 likes this.
  15. Daamn, that's dedication. I think it was worth every second though >.<

Posted May 18, 2020
  16. That looks really cool! I would never be able to make something like that just because I’m not so creative, but surely you do have talent!!

Posted May 18, 2020
  17. More artwork! Not as good as the last piece, but I still think it's worth sharing. This time, I drew myself and my 2 ingame friends:

[​IMG]

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 23, 2020
    Kundschafter123 likes this.
  18. You should be an artist!!! <3

Posted May 23, 2020
    Sobinia likes this.